60.

Chapter 60

The man’s suit was perfectly straight, his height and aura instantly suppressed the few people present into the dust.

He shuttled in and looked at Jiang Tang, with an expressionless face pulling her to stand behind him. His assistant and the driver also came along. They were all tall and sturdy, just a glance they knew that these men can’t be provoked.

Lin Suizhou tilted his head and asked in a low voice, “What’s wrong?”

Jiang Tang said in a small voice: “Something happened.”

She roughly told him about what happened, Lin Suizhou frowned.

“How did they find you here?”

Jiang Tang shook her head.

Lin Suizhou looked askance and said with a calm tone, “The security system in this housing estate is very bad, any dubious characters can come in as they please.”

The other party became angry when they heard him say this.

“Who do you say has dubious characters? You did immoral things and are afraid of us to bring it up?!!”

The two families are living in the same unit, one upstairs and one downstairs. Their relationship is very good. Today when they saw their kids went with injuries and asked them, they said they were fighting each other. They did not believe them and after pressing them for answers for a while, they finally told the truth. 

They asked around and identified who was with Ouyang. It was just a matter of a minute to find out where he lives.

The fat woman glancing up and down at Lin Suizhou. He has an extraordinary temperament and the suit he wore seemed to be very expensive. At just a glance she could tell he’s not an ordinary salaryman. 

“Are you his dad?”

“En.”

“Your son hit my child with a brick. What the deal now?”

She made it clear that she was trying to blackmail them.

Lin Suizhou gazed at Chu Yi and Ouyang. When his line of sight met them, the two little guys lowered their heads immediately. 

“Lin Chuyi, did you do it?”

Chu Yi nodded: “…Yes.”

He continued: “Did you start it?”

Chu Yi shook his head: “They started it first.”

He continued asking: “Reason?”

Chu Yi replied: “I asked Ouyang for money to buy cigarettes. We refused to give them, they took us to the alley to beat us, so I had to fight back.”

“Very good.” Lin Suizhou smiled satisfyingly and his gaze swept over, “It’s a pity that….”

Looking at the other party, he added: “My child’s strength was a little too light, otherwise you won’t have to worry for the rest of your life.”

It took them half a day to realize Lin Suizhou’s meaning. Their faces twisted back and forth and did not know how to respond. 

“They are kids, it’s understandable they are not sensible, but as adults, you guys should be able to bear the responsibility. Of course, I will certainly compensate them for the damage Chu Yi caused. However…..they verbally abused and beaten them, how are we going to resolve it?”

Lin Suizhou stood straight, and his eyes glared at them coldly. 

His sharp eyes and intimidating aura immediately startled the two big men, they shrank behind their wives, didn’t even dare to make any sound.