107

Chapter 107

Even if it was her birthday, Jiang Tang didn’t have any hope that an unromantic man like Lin Suizhou would prepare a gift for her. Able to receive birthday’s wishes from the children was already a big surprise

Just as Jiang Tang expected, Lin Zhinan said happy birthday to her in the morning and gave her a bank card. Receiving the same gifts, but she felt her eldest son was more sincere.

Jiang Tang accepted the bank card without hesitation and walked to the dining room downstairs after washing up.

Because they went to bed late last night, the three children seemed not fully awake and let out a big yawn. Looking at their tired appearance because of her, Jiang Tang’s heart has softened more than usual. Even when Liangshen secretly picked out the carrots, she didn’t say anything. Looking at the three children in front of her, she said in a low voice: “Mama will take you guys out to play today. Where do you want to go?”

Once hearing that they are going out to play, Liangshen immediately became energetic and looked at Jiang Tang with glistening eyes. Yet he seemed to think of something, and his eyes dimmed instantly: “But today….”

“Liangshen.” He was interrupted by Chu Yi before he could finish the sentence.

Liangshen quickly lowered his head, afraid of being found out.

Advertisement

Jiang Tang was a little confused: “What’s wrong?”

“I’m going to the tuition center in the afternoon.” Chu Yi said, “Why don’t you ask where Qian Qian wants to go?”

Qian Qian suddenly turned to look at her father, rocking her feet, and asked in a sweet voice: “Can I go anywhere I want?”

Jiang Tang squinted her eyes. She was not stupid, their strange reactions were too obvious. She guessed Lin Suizhou must have prepared a surprise birthday for her. However, she did not have any expectations for his surprise.

To avoid ruining this unromantic man’s plan, Jiang Tang acted dumb and pretended not to know anything. She said to the children with a smile on her face: “Of course, you can go anywhere.”

Qian Qian beaming from ear to ear: “Qian Qian wants to go buy beautiful clothes and get my hairstyle. Can Mama go with Qian Qian?”

“Okay.”

Seeing that she agreed to go, Qian Qian and Liangshen exchanged looks, covered their mouths, and laughed secretly.

Lin Suzhou slightly raised his eyes, the corners of his lips slightly curved up with radian and quickly converged. He pretended to cough lightly, put down his knife and fork, and said in a deep voice: “The company is busy, I can’t accompany you today.”

Looking at his poor acting skills, Jiang Tang didn’t directly expose it. She waved her hand: “Go, don’t worry about me.”

“I will head out first.” He got up and cast a glance at Chu Yi before leaving.

Chu Yi immediately understood it and quickly jumped out of the chair, saying: “Mama, I am going to the tuition center.”

Jiang Tang waved her hand again: “Yes, go ahead.”

She wanted to see what the father and son are up to.

At noon, Jiang Tang followed Qian Qian’s request and went to the beauty salon with her. The beauty salon looked very upscale. The Little princess Qian Qian walked in with her chin up. The front desk was stunned when she saw it was a child who pushed the door in. In the next second, Jiang Tang followed behind.