17.

Chapter 17

The next day, Jiang Tang told Lin Suizhou that she is going to work.

Lin Suizhou didn’t say anything. After a faint answer, he handed her a bank card.

Jiang Tang, who was suddenly given money: “……..”

Seeing her look confused, he said: “Compensation.”

Jiang Tang understood. 

After taking the bank card, she pushed it back and said an upset voice: “Last night’s tip.”

Lin Suizhou: “…….”

“Really don’t want it?”

“Don’t care.”

She snorted coldly and went into the training room.

Lin Suizhou frowned, he just wanted to give her money to spend, not to mention that it was almost time for her mother to come over again. Why was she somehow unhappy? If before, Jiang Tang would accept it without saying a word. It seemed that he really didn’t understand her at all.

But……

In the past, he never wanted to understand.

Lin Suizhou admits that he has a cold personality, except for his only mother, he gave no extra care to anyone. Until Jiang Tang gave birth to his child, he had little human interaction feelings. Maybe he was too cold, and made her, who had been depressed for too long and no longer able to tolerate it. 

“Dad, mom recently went to the training room everyday.”

Chu Yi came down from the upstairs with his backpack on his back. He glanced up at him puzzled.

“Mom is going to be a tutor.”

“Tutor? When is it?”

Lin Suizhou replied casually, “This Saturday.”

Saturday……

There are only two days left.

His small face sank abruptly and he didn’t speak for a long time.

After breakfast, the three siblings went to school. 

Along the way, Chu Yi was unusually quiet , in contrast to Linagshen, who was very noisy, and making funny faces from time to time to tease his sister, causing her to giggle.

The elementary school that Chu Yu went to is next to Liangshen and Liangqian’s kindergarten. When the car reached the entrance, the three of them got off together.

“Ge Ge, see you later.” Liangshen held Liangqian’s hand and turned to walk to the kindergarten.

“Liangshen.” Chu Yi suddenly pulled his backpack.

“Ge Ge?”

Chu Yi took them to the corner under the tree. The shadow of the tree was sparse, and the sun was shattered on his thick black hair.

He looked down at Liangshen with deep pupils: “Mom is going to be a home teacher, do you know?”

Liangshen shook his head: “No, I don’t know.”

“Mom is going to teach other children to dance.”

Liangshen blinked: “That’s great, it means that she doesn’t have to appear in front of me all the time, so annoying.”

Chu Yi’s voice was calm: “She may give your toy to the other child, and take that child to the amusement park. If the child is very obedient, she might also give you pocket money to that kid.”