77.

Chapter 77

On the last night in Yongping Village, a group of people decided to have a good meal. As the most respectful in the group, Tan Qian without hesitation squeezed a few hundred yuan from the program’s manager to buy meat from the villagers. Although the village is poor, still some families raise chickens, ducks, and geese. Tan Qian first went to the family in the west of the village to buy chicken, then went to the south of the village to buy duck, and at last to buy geese. After getting the livestock, all the adults went out to pick wild vegetables. They only brought Xiao Mu and Chu Yu with them and left the rest of the children at home.

The birds that Tan Qian bought were placed in bamboo cages, flapping their wings restlessly. The children seemed to be very curious as they looked at these birds. Chen Pang Pang snorted his nose and found a stick to tease a big red rooster inside the cage. 

The rooster was startled, spread its wing and cock-a-doodle-doo twice. Its crowing suddenly disturbed the duck next to it and also started quacking. 

“Why didn’t this big white goose make any noise?” Liangshen squatted down, looking at the big white goose in the middle with some curiosity. 

Among the three birds, the big white goose has the most majestic look. Even though it was raised by the poor villagers, the white goose still grew fat and beautiful. Its white feathers shone brightly under the sun. While resting in the cage, the goose narrowed its deadly eyes, as if mocking the weakness of humans.

Liangshen was aggravated by its look, so he picked up a small stone and threw it into the cage.

“Quack!”

The enraged goose half spread its wings threateningly. Its cry was similar to the duck but was much more stern and mighty. Liangshen fell on his butt in fright, followed by Chen Pang Pang’s laughter. 

Chen Pang Pang held his round belly, pointed at Liangshen, and mocking him: “Liangshen, you’re a coward, scared by a goose.”

Liangshen got up from the ground, feeling annoyed: “I’m not a coward. You’re not allowed to call me a coward!”

Chen Pang Pang made a grimacing face: “Blah, blah, blah, you’re a coward!”

Seeing the two fighting, Xia Lou and Tan Ling came around, and soon Qian Qian also ran from inside to look.

Looking at the two shouting at each other, Qian Qian covered her ears and asked: “What’s going on?”

Liangshen’s face turned red from anger: “He said I’m a coward!”

Chen Pang Pang continued to make a grimace face to provoke him: “You were scared by a goose, of course, you’re a coward!”

Liangshen gritted his teeth, and rushed forward and attacked. Chen Pang Pang was unwilling to show his weakness and fought back.

Although Chen Pangpang is fluffy, his strength is not as strong as Liangshen, and he was suppressed to the ground in a short while.

Looking at the two people fighting. Qian Qian’s eyes were red and tried to stop them in a small voice: “Don’t fight, don’t fight anymore, you can’t beat to death from fighting like this.”

“Don’t fight…..”

After failing to persuade them, Qian Qian began to cry. Upon seeing this, Tan Ling blinked, being a gentleman, he took out a small square handkerchief and handed it to Qian Qian. But seeing that she did not respond and continued crying, Tan Ling silently bent over helped her to wipe the tears.