81.

Chapter 81

After the rain stopped, the crew set out on the journey again. 

They arrived at Yue Ya Town in the afternoon. The place where they were staying was the old courtyard. After everyone got off the bus, the PD gathered a group of people in the middle of the courtyard to discuss the theme of the next episode. 

According to PD An, this town is a ruined ancient town. Eighty percent of the people who remain in the town are elderly; most of them have no children and have no one to depend on, so Yue Ya Town is also known as Seventy Years of Age Town. The task of the guests this time is to let these elderly experience a happy family reunion. 

“There is a bucket in front of everyone with numbers inside. The guests will draw the numbers in order. The corresponding number will be the target of your mission this time. Ladies first, Jiang Tang, please step forward.”

Jiang Tang went forward and put her hand into the wooden bucket. She drew No.4. Jiang Tang superstitiously felt this trip was not going to be very remarkable.

PD An went on to say: “Take your languages and go first.”

Jiang Tang raised her head: “Where do we stay?”

PD An: “You will live in an assigned elderly’s house. From now on, you are No. 4’s daughter.”

Jiang Tang: “…..”

She was a little excited about having a mother all of a sudden.

Yue Ya Town is not too big. They can quickly complete a tour around town within one hour. Even if the director didn’t say where the No. 4’s house is, she would still be able to find it.

The sky is getting dark, and the faint yellow shaded over the green bricks and tiles. The surrounding red flowers and green willows are full of poetic beauty. 

Soon, Jiang Tang saw No.4 at the end of the alley. Presumably, this was the old lady’s home.

“Mama, I’m hungry.” Qian Qian complained aggressively. She hadn’t eaten a bite of food from noon until now. She was so starving and ran out of energy.

“We have arrived. Just bear with it for a little while.”

Jiang Tang carefully pushed open the old red wooden door. As soon as she crossed the high threshold, the panoramic view of the courtyard came into view.

It is a small courtyard house. Although the yard is small, it is clean and tidy. In the middle are a vine frame with a wooden reclining chair and a small table. 

Jiang Tang cleared her throat: “hello, is anyone here?”

“Why do you come back so late? Do you want to starve me to death?”

An angry voice of the old woman came from inside the house. Jiang Tang was dumbfounded by the angry shout and forgot how to react.