88

Chapter 88

The first task Dean Feng announced to the guests was to cook. Usually, the meals for more than 49 people in school are cooked by Dean Feng and the children. With Tan Qian’s absence, it will be a bit tricky for the guests to do it.

At the beginning of the task, the outside of the kitchen was full of children watching the excitement. Because living on the highland for so long, they all have red faces, dark skin, and dark eyes. Yet, they looked innocent and straightforward when smiling. Even with their non-stop twittering, it didn’t make people feel annoyed. 

“Let’s distribute the tasks first.” Chen Zifan, whose cooking was not bad, said, “President Xia and I will be in charge of cooking, washing, and picking vegetables and will leave them to the three of you. Is it okay?”

“I can help with cooking.” Chen Zixian said, “I know how to cook; let Xiao Jiang and Xiao Li work as assistants.”

Chen Zifan nodded immediately: “Sure, we will have to trouble Older Sister Xian then.”

Chen Zixian has a lot of seniority in the showbiz circle, so it’s very appropriate for Chen Zifan to call her Older Sister Xian. 

After assigning the tasks, the guests performed their duties and started busily preparing their first lunch of the day. Because the kitchen did not install faucets, they had to use the tap outside to wash vegetables and clothes. Jiang Tang took out two basins and went out with the remaining vegetables that three children had brought. 

Li Changfeng glanced at Jiang Tang and squatted beside her silently. 

“It’s so cold…..” As soon as his hands touched the water, Li Changfeng was startled by the cold water. He couldn’t help glancing at Jiang Tang and surprisingly saw her expression had not changed as she was washing vegetables carefully. Li Changfeng bit his lip and refused to admit defeat. He was enduring the cold and beginning to work. 

Seeing that his lips turned blue from coldness, Jiang Tang couldn’t help mocking him: “You must have never done household chores before, right?”

Li Changfeng let out a snort: “Naturally can’t compare to housewives who don’t have to work.” 

Jiang Tang squinted her eyes, looking carefully at the camera lens’s direction. After that, she leaned closer and lowered her voice: “If this episode is broadcast, do you believe that all the housewives in China will come after you?”

“It’s a fact.” Li Changfeng knew that the camera was not looking at this side, so he acted recklessly. He stared at Jiang Tang up and down. Even if she dressed casually and without makeup, this woman was still looking exceptionally vivid and beautiful. Seeing this, he felt even more disdainful of her, “After having a baby, just stay home and do nothing. Using the child as an excuse for own laziness, and turned around attacking men on the Internet. In fact, all you women are just parasites attached to men. It’s ridiculous.”

Jiang Tang raised her head. After looking at him for a few seconds, she revealed a smile on her face: “Then didn’t you come out of the parasite’s womb?”

“……”

“Young man, when you hate women, you should think about  what your mother, grandmother, great grandmother’s gender is first.”

Li Changfeng silenced by her rebulk. He bowed his head and  washed the vegetables. His movement was a bit aggressive and caused the vegetable leaves to be damaged. 

It just so happened that Chu Yi walked by and saw the pitiful vegetable leaves. He couldn’t help reminding him: “Older Brother, you can’t use the technique to wash clothes to wash vegetables like this.”