51.

Chapter 51

Feeling the suspicious gaze from the young police officer in front of her, Jiang Tang’s entire body was not feeling very good.

She originally thought that she could take this opportunity to let Chu Yi realize the danger of running away from home, and go home on his own initiative. Then she would join others and pretend not to know anything so that Chu Yi would not feel awkward. After comforting him, she would wait for the right time to untie the knot in Chu Yi’s heart. 

But in reality…..

This is the complete opposite of what she imagined!

She never expected Chu Yi to be so shrewd and took her to the police station!

What should she do now?

The effect of the pill is only an hour. Now fifty minutes have passed, she has only ten minutes left. If she can’t find a way to escape now and wait to enter the police station, she won’t come out at all. By that time she could only send the word “chilly” to herself. 

“Hey….kiddo, where’s your family?” The policeman bent down and asked Chu Yi.

Chu Yi was stunned for a moment. Before he could answer, Jiang Tang had already come out with an idea.

She pointed at Chu Yi and said loudly: “Uncle Police, this little brother ran away from home.”

Chu Yi blinked, feeling a little at a loss. 

“I want him to return home, but he refused to.”

“I…..”

“Little brother, is it true?”

Chu Yi never lied in his life, so facing the police’s questioning eyes, he could only press his lips tightly and nodded honestly. 

“I saw this little elder brother was bullied, so I went to help. I was not used by human traffickers.” Jiang Tang pulled Chu Yi’s sleeve and looked as if she was wrong, “Little elder brother, can you tell the Uncle Police that I helped you beat the bad guys away?”

Chu Yi wrinkled his eyebrows, thought about it for a moment, and then nodded again.

Now that there is not much time left, every second must be counted. Jiang Tang repressed the smile on the corner of her mouth and took a few steps back quietly: “Uncle police, please send this little elder brother home. I’m going home for dinner, uncle police, goodbye.”

“Okay, be careful on the road.” Facing the cute little face, the young policeman couldn’t help showing an affectionate smile. After watching Jiang Tang go away, he suddenly recovered, “Wait….”

Why did he feel something is not right???

After being able to get out at the last minute, Jiang Tang exerted all her strength to participate in the 800- meter long-distance race, and ran back to her car like a whirlwind. Fortunately, the car is not far from the police station, otherwise, it will be in great trouble.

The second after she got into the car, she took off her clothes, and her body quickly grew bigger. Jiang Tang put on her old clothes, and thought of Chu Yi’s dull little face, a smile suddenly appeared on her face.

Hah, your mom is the best after all. Don’t think about winning against her.

Now she just waits for the police to call, and then takes a few minutes before showing up.

The phone rang while she was in a trance.

Jiang Tang clicked to connect: “Hello?”

“Hello, is it Ms. Jiang Tang?”