108.

Chapter 108

[City SafetyNet: Just spotting a couple being over passionate during the Ferris wheel ride. Let Xiao Ping remind everyone that this kind of behavior is extremely unsafe. I recommend you to choose a safer place such as a hotel.]

[Seven groups of ducks love to eat melons: The CEO of Huatian Entertainment, Lin Suizhuo had a date with a girl at the amusement park last night. The other party was “hot mom” Jiang Tang. According to netizens, the two were romantically passionate on the Ferris wheel until 2 AM. [Video clip]]

The breaking news from these two popular pages had created heated discussions online.

City SafetyNet is a popular online entertainment outlet that often breaks the latest story of celeb and entertainment news. And Seven groups of ducks love to eat melons is a massive entertainment page with millions of fans. City SafetyNet only released nine pictures, but all were blurred out. Seven groups of ducks who love to eat melons released the videos. Even though the video was blurry, people could easily see two figures hugging each other on the Ferris wheel. The female is on top of the male with a highly ambiguous posture.

Soon, another picture was sent out.

The image is in 1080P high-definition, as long as the eyes are not blinded, they can clearly see the main characters inside are Jiang Tang and Lin Suizhou. At that time, they had just got off the Ferris wheel. Jiang Tang’s hair was messy, and her eyes were very alluring, leaning weakly and bonelessly in the man’s arms. Under the dim light, the man stood like a jade bamboo with his calm temperament, whereas his wrinkled and messy suit was somewhat giving out a sense of indescribable sexual attraction.

The two glued to each other affectionately, their expression filled with the radiance of lust and desire. If the pictures were not revealed, others would think they were taking adult pictures.

The latest bombshell scandal broke the internet and made a lot of people confused. Lin Suizhou is known as the most self-controlling man in the entertainment industry. He has never had any love scandal. The only time he had the gossip news was when he cooperated with Xia Huairun. As for Jiang Tang, although she’s not a celebrity in showbiz, she is also becoming quite well-known because of the “Life Outing” show and the dispute she had with the National Sister. Now…these two are actually hook up? Not only are they together, but they were caught displaying affection and intimacy on the Ferris Wheel?

There have been more than 70,000 comments on Weibo about this and the numbers seemed not to slow down.

Jiang Tang’s side is even worse. In just one night, her account has gained over 500,000 fans, but most of them came to scold her, filled with righteous indignation, as if she offended their eighth generation of ancestors.

Because Jiang Tang’s Weibo still has the previous post about challenging 5 billion with the National Sister has not died down yet, at this time, it has become a battlefield. In addition to the Ferris Wheel scandal, there was another hot topic that came out #Feeling bad for Jiang Tang’s husband#. In short, it was pretty embarrassing that the whole world knows Jiang Tang and Lin Suizhou “have no money” to book a hotel and have sex on the Ferris wheel.

[Too lazy to get a name: I knew it, you are a vixen, cheated on your husband.]

[What else can I say: I have been fooled by you. How can you as a mother do such a thing? What should Chu Yi do now?”

[Gained 3 kg: Hey, female character, did you consider the feeling of the Ferris wheel when you were doing such a thing there? What did the Ferris wheel do wrong to be treated like this by you guys?]

[Oatmeal V2344: Searched for video online!! The video is not clear @Jiang Tang can you send me a better video?]

[Jiangcheng is as beautiful as a flower: The one above, did you get it wrong? You are oatmeal and asking for an unreleased video?]