43.

Chapter 43
Ou Yang felt it was inappropriate, but if he didn’t obey and call her elder sister, he felt Jiang Tang would come and beat him for sure.

After adjusting his tone, he blurted out the words elder sister in a soft voice.

Jiang Tang felt better after hearing it, and her face was a little more kind than before.

“I didn’t hit….Qian Qian.”

While saying her name, Ou Yang took a careful look at Liang Qian. The little girl was blinking at him with big eyes, his face suddenly flushed, and hurriedly looked away.

How can a six years old child know about love? He just thinks that Liangqian looks so delicate and cute, he couldn’t describe his inner feelings, only feels his heart beats faster. He wanted to look at her more but dares not.

“In short, it’s a misunderstanding.” Jiang Tang finally knew what had happened and turned to look at Liangshen, “Liangshen, apologize to elder brother Ou Yang.”

“Bah!” He spat on the ground, picked up his school bag, and ran to the room.

Bang!

He slammed the door shut.

Jiang Tang did want to be a patient mother, but when facing Liangshen, all her calmness and self-control completely disappeared, she just wanted to rub this bad kid on the ground. After taking a deep breath to calm down her irritable mood, she pulled up the invisible panel and checked her life score. Fighting is considered bad behavior, and as expected she lost three days of life.

Jiang Tang couldn’t help rolling her eyes, if it continued at this pace, it would be a miracle if she could live till fifty years old.

“Ou Yang, I apologize to you in Linagshen’s place first.”

“It is okay.” Ou Yang shook his head, “I won’t keep it in mind.”

Ou Yang is broad-minded, and not a fussy person. His temper rises quickly and also dissipates quickly. He was in a rage with Liangshen not long ago, but now he looked very calm as if nothing had happened.

“Would you like to stay for dinner?”

“No, my grandma is waiting for me.” Ou Yang stood up from the stool with his schoolbag, “I’m leaving now, thank you… elder sister.”

After speaking, he turned and ready to leave.

Qian Qian tilted her head, jumped off the sofa, and ran after him, “Wait….”

“Do you have anything else?”

Qian Qian took out the dirty bloody red scarf and handed it over: “This is yours.”

He slowly received it.

Then, Qian Qian took off the small daisy hairpin clipped on her hair and gave it to Ouyang as well. Said in her childish voice which was as sweet as candy, “Qian Qian give this to you, don’t be angry with my elder brother, he didn’t mean to hit you.”

Ouyang was stunned, staring blankly at the delicate hairpin in his palm.

The little white daisy was as clean and beautiful as hers. There was an inexplicable joy in his heart. With a shy smile, he held the hairpin tightly in his palm and turned to leave. After Ouyang’s figure disappeared in the elevator, Qian Qian slowly closed the door.

Staring at her reluctant little back, Jiang Tang exercised her patience, and asked with a smile: “Isn’t that hairpin your most favorite? You gave it away just like that?”

The little girl said solemnly: “Elder brother Ouyang is a good person, I fell and he was the only one who came to help me.”

It’s true that she likes Daisy’s hairpin, but in comparison, she prefers elder brother Ouyang who helped her.