84

Chapter 84

It is the last day of their final recording, which means they will leave Yue Ya Town.

Upon hearing the news that they are leaving, there was no expression on Grandma Su’s face. She listened to her radio in the room silently. Qian Qian was reluctant to leave and kept looking at Jiang Tang and the cameraman with tears in her eyes. 

“Can we not leave?” Qian Qian came out from the inside room and walked to PD An, pulling his sleeves, acting spoiled, and said, “Can-can we stay a few more days?”

PD An shook his head: “No, we can’t. We have to go back and rest for a few days. After that, we will go to the next location. If Qian Qian wants to come here again, there will be more time in the future.”

He didn’t know if Grandma Su could wait until that time.

Thinking of Grandma Su’s physical condition, PD An sighed heavily. Her life was like a drama and very tragic. As a director, he could let the outside world know about her story and don’t let future generations repeat the same mistake. If the show is well received, this declining ancient town may be able to have new hope, and the young people who have gone away may return to their parents so that these poor elderly would have a chance to enjoy their old age. 

Qian Qian blinked and thought quietly for a moment and ran Jiang Tang with her two pigtail hair braids swung back and forth. She pulled her sleeves and motioned her to bend over.

Jiang Tang was very cooperative and bent over. The little girl whispered to her ear: “Shall we take Grandma Su back with us?”

“Huh?”

Qian Qian said with a serious face: “We can take care of Grandma Su.”

Looking at her daughter’s serious appearance, Jiang Tang suddenly became dumb. 

She licked her lips and pondered for an excuse. After a long time, she finally said: “Grandma Su is very old, she can’t handle long travel, not to mention…she wants to be with her daughter.”

Qian Qian frowned and seemed to be confused: “Mama, aren’t you Grandma’s daughter?”

Jiang Tang smiled, feeling a little helpless, and touched her soft face, gently said: “Mama is not her real daughter. Grandma has her own biological child.”

Unfortunately, her child is no longer here.

Qian Qian asked: “Where is she now? Why doesn’t she come to live with Grandma? Grandma is so miserable living alone….”

Thinking of the lonely Grandma Su in the room, the soft-hearted little girl’s eyes immediately turned red, and she opened her arms to hug Jiang Tang tightly: “Qian Qian will never let Mama live alone…..”

Her developing brain suddenly thought of her mother, Jiang Tang, and unknowingly brought Jiang Tang into the role of Grandma Su. When she thought of her mother if she had to live by herself and no one taking care of her, just the thought of it makes Qian Qian very sad. 

Jiang Tang was taken aback for a moment, never expecting that Qian Qian would care about her so much. 

She pursed her lips and chuckled lightly, and felt the warm current running slowly through her feet. 

“But you will marry one day.”

“Qian Qian won’t marry!” Qian Qian shook her head. She was crying out of her breath and sobbing pitifully. Her small face was full of tears and a runny nose, looking very ugly, like a dirty kitty.