39.

Chapter 39

The food Jiang Tang cooked was not delicious, but it was good enough to eat. Lin Liangshen said he disliked it, but finally could not resist the hunger, and ate a bowl of rice in a sullen mood.

Seeing that they all finished eating, Jiang Tang said: “Starting from tomorrow, you all will have to help me with house chores.” 

“???”

The children looked at a loss.

“At 9 a.m., the union will come to clean the house and wash the clothes, so there is not much for you guys to do, just do the dishes and tidy up your own things. Qian Qian is the smallest, she only needs to wipe the table and help mama wash vegetables. That’s it, is it okay?”

“……”

Of course, not okay!

This is too difficult for them.

Not to mention washing dishes, they haven’t even been to the kitchen since they were born.

Jiang Tang naturally understood Liangshen’s thoughts. According to her current savings, she could give them a better life, but if she does that, what was the difference from their lives before? Only by letting them experience life on their own then they can appreciate life from the bottom of their hearts. 

She doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with doing house chores at the age of five.

After being abandoned by her parents, Jiang Tang was adopted by an orphanage. Every day, she did every chore she should do, except cooking.

“I don’t want to do it. You treat children harshly!”

“I  didn’t ask you to do anything else besides cleaning the dishes.”

Liangshen put his hands around his chest and looked away, ignoring her. 

Jiang Tang tried to calm down her anger: “Liangshen, do you want to be popular?”

“I am already very popular!”

She continued to persuade me: “Do you want to be even more popular?”

He did not answer and seemed to be thinking.

Jiang Tang raised her eyebrow and said softly: “Children nowadays don’t know how to do house chores. If Liangshen helps with house chores, the kids in kindergarten will definitely think you are very awesome, and even Teacher Liu will also think Liangshen is amazing.”

Liangshen was at the height of self-esteem. His eyes rolled around as he was thinking, it was not difficult to clean dishes, and he could be praised. If people know about it, they will definitely admire him.

Thinking like this, Liangshen nodded: “Okay, I agree.”

Jiang Tang smiled faintly. Just a kid wanted to fight with her.

“All of you must go to bed by nine o’clock every day, 9:30 pm, at the latest, and get up by 6 o’clock. Can you do it?”

When they were Lin’s family house, Liangshen and Liangqian did whatever they wanted. Lin Suizhou was too busy to manage and the servants didn’t dare to control them. The time they went to sleep and woke up entirely up to their moods. Now that they are here, all the bad habits in the past will be thrown away.

“There are also smartphones and tablets.” Jiang Tang shook the lastest pink iPhone in her hand. Seeing the familiar phone, Liang Shen’s eyes immediately widened

With a smile on her face as she looked at him, Jiang Tang pushed the other box on the table over: “They will be replaced by this one.”

Liangshen opened the box dumbfounded. The thing inside….was an old device.