87

Chapter 87

The gentle morning light shone in the room. Liangshen, lying on the bed, turned over his body with his little hand randomly to feel around. When he touched a warm thing, the little guy started to laugh. 

“Do you want to drink milk?”

Upon hearing this, Liangshen’s smile widened, and a clear stream of saliva frowned from the corner of his mouth. Yet, when he was about to answer, he suddenly realized something was wrong with the voice. It sounded like….

Liangshen frowned, opened his eyes, and faced Wu’s cold eyes. He looked down and saw he was pulling Ah Wu’s foot and was about to stuff it into his mouth. Liangshen finally reacted with a horrified look. He hurriedly shook off A Wu and backed away, rubbing his hand on the quilt with disgust.

A Wu sneered: “Funny.”

“You-you-you-you, what are you doing here?!!?

Liangshen pointed at A Wu with a face full of embarrassment. 

Ah Wu rolled his eyes at him and said: “Your mum asked me to come to wake you up.”

He was feeling frustrated and wanted to come out to take a walk, and ended up meeting Jiang Tang on the way, so he agreed to come to wake him up. But who would have thought that this silly kid was still babbling in his dreams?

Liangshen drooped his eyes, looking upset. A moment later, he asked: “What about Mama?”

“Going for a run.”

Liangshen slumped on the bed, feeling very disappointed. He wanted to have a good morning kiss with his mother but…ended up all ruined by this bad older brother.

“You’re not small anymore, why are you always crying for Mama? It’s really embarrassing.” 

 Ah Wu gave him a disdainful look. 

Liangshen was even more aggravated: “If I don’t cry for her, Mama will ignore me….”

He muttered in a low voice: “I am not as smart as Older Brother and not as likable as Qian Qian…..”

Although Liangshen was young, he was very clear about his status. He grew up with little sense of existence. What we could do is to add obstacles to his parents. Now, if you don’t brush some sense of his presence, wouldn’t they forget about him completely?

A Wu raised an eyebrow: “Wouldn’t it be good if no one cares when you cause trouble?”

Liangshen glared at A Wu with disdain: “I’ve changed new shoes and socks, don’t want to mix up with you.”

“…….”

“………….”

Ah Wu: “What you wanted to say is to turn over a new leaf and no longer get confused, am I right?”

Liangshen waved his hand in dissatisfaction: “About the same. I am this small; it’s already awesome to be able to know these idioms. 

“……”

It’s not the same, okay?

Forget it, he doesn’t want to chat with a fool, especially someone like Liangshen, who can’t even compare to a fool. He’s downright a bucket head, with a brain full of water.

“I’m telling you.” Liangshen rolled over and gave Ah Wu a stern warning, “I’m now Mama’s knight. Don’t even think about bullying my Mama again; otherwise, I will definitely not let you off.”

Ah Wu sneered: “Really? How are you not going to let me off?”

“I-I-I…..” Liangshen stuttered for a long time but couldn’t come up with a reason. At last, he bit his lip and stared at A Wu angrily: “I’ll draw a pig on your face while you are asleep to make a fool of yourself, humph!”