67

Chapter 67

Soon they returned to the camping site. After putting Liangshen down, Jiang Tang saw Lin Suizhou waiting outside the tent with Qian Qian in his arms.

“Elder Brother!”

Qian Qian broke away from her father’s arms and ran towards Liangshen with open arms.

“Qian Qian!” Liangshen was also excited to see her. He immediately flew over and two little guys hugged each other.

Jiang Tang looked around and saw a small figure sitting silently on the hill. He was playing with the dog’s tail grass in relaxing mood. Jiang Tang knew this must be A Wu because the kind-heart Chu Yi never ignored his younger siblings and had fun alone at the time like this.

She threw the flashlight on Lin Suizhou, under several people’s gaze, and strode forward to A Wu. 

“Get up.” Jiang Tang’s expression was cold and mercilessly pulled A Wu from the ground.

A Wu glanced over in disdain: “What?”

Pow——!

The crisp slapping sound lingered in the night. 

Because she used ten percent of her strength, causing him to stagger two steps back. 

After a while, A Wu finally came back to his mind, clutching his slightly swollen cheek, and his eyes were full of astonishment: “You dare to hit me?!!”

“What am I afraid of?” After saying this, Jiang Tang slapped another side of his face. 

A Wu lost his balance and fell on his butt with a thumping sound. 

He couldn’t believe it. He did not expect that Jiang Tang would dare to hit him in front of outsiders? Didn’t she always like to do things in secret? Even if she has changed recently, A Wu knew this woman was just pretending. That was why he had nothing to worry about and had the confidence to do whatever he felt like it. But at this moment…is she not willing to pretend anymore?

“Jiang Tang, calm down.” Xia Huairun was afraid that she was too angry and would act impulsive, so he hurriedly put down Xia Lou and went over to pull her.

“Let go of me!” Jiang Tang waved off Xia Huairun’s hand, and looked at A Wu condescendingly, “If you have any dissatisfaction, just tell it. Why do you always hurt your younger brother and sister? He is only five years old, why are you so cruel and want him to die?”

A Wu was trembling all over, and the pain brought his anger to climax. In addition to the physical pain, more is the humiliation of the mind.

He saw those nights again, through the narrow cabinet, the darkness….

A Wu clenched his fist, raised his head, and said through gritted teeth: “Others bullied your child, but you all turned a blind eye. Since you all don’t care, I’ll take care of it!”

Jiang Tang was startled and noticed the swelling on his forehead. 

In A Wu’s eyes, all intentional actions that harmed Chu Yi were all planned beforehand. In his mind Xia Lou deliberately hurt Chu Yi, so he wanted revenge and lured her into the woods, but…what did Liangshen do for him to hate him?

Jiang Tang increasingly felt that A Wu’s personality was paranoid and terrifying as if he was insane. 

A Wu sneered: “I don’t want Liangshen to die. If you want me to stop, I can stop. Of course, I will only stop after you die.”

“Dead?”

Jiang Tang felt that she had heard the most ridiculous joke in the world. She nodded and turned to the tent and took out a fine small dagger.