113.

Chapter 113

“Chu Yi!!”

Xiao Mu hasn’t seen his buddy for a long time, so as soon as he saw him, he opened his arms and ran over excitedly.

Xiao Mu originally stayed with Xia Huiarun but because of the recording, the production crew asked him to go stay with Li Changfeng temporarily. Xiao Mu was very unhappy about this.

“Xiao Mu.” Chu Yi gave him a warm smile.

Li Changfeng gripped the key in his hand tightly and paced forward slowly. The corner of his eyes swept past Lin Suizhou indifferently but still said with a faint smile: “Sorry to disturb President Lin today.”

Lin Suizhou turned sideways and politely answered yet kept a distance: “I can’t say it’s disturbing. Everyone comes inside.”

A group of people entered the house one after another.

Liangshen and Qian Qian had been waiting for them for a long time. Once their friends showed up, they immediately took them to play with the toys they had prepared in advance.

As the hostess, Jiang Tang had prepared tea and fruit for the guests very thoughtfully.

Looking at Jiang Tang, Tan Qian’s wife, Ji Yalan couldn’t help but smile and say: “Mrs. Lin is very beautiful.”

Advertisement

She’s very good-looking, and doesn’t look like someone with children at all. She has white skin, an attractive figure, and delicate features. Even if Ji Yalan had accustomed to seeing the colorful flowers in showbiz, she had never seen one as stunning as Jiang Tang.

“More beautiful than in the picture.” Chen Zhifan’s wife, Mu Xin added.

Being praised by the two, Jiang Tang was a little embarrassed and hurriedly said: “Beauty is from the inside not outside. The temperament of you two are far better than mine.”

Ji Yalan smiled: “Mrs. Lin is very eloquent.”

Jiang Tang: “Just call me Jiang Tang, don’t need to be so polite.”

Soon, the three chatted over a variety of things. From the conversation, they learned that Ji Yalan was a student of Tan Qian. She graduated from A University majoring in arts. Because she likes filming, she changed her profession to become a director. The two films currently being filmed are widely popular. She is one of the most promising directors in the entertainment industry. As for Mu Xin, she was an anchor. But after giving birth to Cheng Pangpang, she rather wanted to be a stay at home mother. Even so, she was also Chen Zhifan’s only personal assistant. Before Chen Zhifan retired, she had to follow him around all day.

“Tang Tang, what do you do?”

Jiang Tang lowered her head embarrassedly: “I concentrated on gnawing from my husband.”

Lin Suizhou, who was chatting with Xia Huairun, raised his eyebrows and glanced over: “I’m not a bone, why would you gnaw me?”

His sentence was a bit tricky. It was not only to help set the atmosphere but also to let the two not be awkward.

Lin Suizhou’s lip raised up: “Tang Tang is learning to be a script writer. She has been working very hard on it.”

“Really?” Ji Yalan’s eyes lit up, “I have been looking for a good script. If it succeeds, we can probably work together.”

Jiang Tang hurriedly waved her hand: “I’m still a beginner. When my skills have improved, I will look for you to cooperate.”

Ji Yanlan smiled and did not insist on it.