21.

Chapter 21

Chu Yi’s little bare feet curled up, slightly widened his eyes with astonishment. 

In his heart, he couldn’t help thinking of what Jiang Tang said yesterday. Maybe…,his parents really are going to divorce. Papa and mama are going to be separated, and he is also going to be separated from his brother and sister.

Chu Yi’s mind was sensitive, so Lin Suzhou’s words made his nerves extremely fragile, like crystal clear fluorite that could easily break with a tiny touch.

“Chu Yi, it’s not what you think.” Looking at his eldest son’s abnormal look, Lin Suizhou hurriedly pulled him over and hugged him in his arms. He couldn’t help thinking that this seemed to be the first time he hugged Chu Yi after he knew how to walk.

“Your mom wants to live outside with you for a while and then change a new school for you. The environment may not be as good as it is now, but….she wants you to feel relaxed. By the way, you don’t have to go to the cram school anymore. I’ll bring your brother and sister to visit you when I have time, what do you think?”

“Why do I have to live outside?”

Lin Suizhou’s Adam apple rolled, he didn’t know how to answer him.

He could not tell ChuYi the fact that he’s sick, fearing that his secondary personality would hurt his younger brother and sister and affect them. Chu Yi is too young to fully endure it.

“Okay.” Chu Yi was very sensible, he knew there must be a secret in it, so he wisely stopped asking, “I am willing to go live outside with mama.”

“Chu Yi.” Lin Suizhou touched his small face, “Papa won’t leave you and your mom behind. I will never abandon you guys.”

“Yes.”

He stood up from Lin Suizhou’s arms: “I’ll go change clothes.”

“Okay.”

Back to his room, Chu Yi opened his closet. His clothes were neatly hung, and Chu Yi casually chose a pair of jeans with suspenders.

Suddenly, someone was talking to him.

[Your papa doesn’t want you anymore.]

Chu Yi sorted out the folds of his clothes: “Papa will never not want me.” 

[He drove you and your mama out.]

“He said he won’t abandon us.”

[Then why did he let you move out?]

“Ah Wu,” Chu Yi became angry, his face turned red, “I don’t allow you to say that. Papa will never don’t want me!” Chu Yi clenched his fist tightly, and his whole body trembled. 

Through the mirror, Chu Yi saw a shadow of timidity behind him.

He was startled, and before he could react, he picked up a thick album on the table and threw it away: “It’s all your fault——!!”

Although Liang Qian hid, she was still scared. She stared blankly at her elder brother, who was not the same as usual, and looked at the messy book under her feet, opened her mouth and started crying.

“Qian Qian, what’s wrong?” Liang Shen hurried over when he heard the noise.

Liang Qian was so afraid to speak, only pulled Liang Shen’s sleeves and shivered.

Their noise was a bit loud, Jiang Tang and Lin Shuizhou who were downstairs also came up.

Looking at the wo, Chu YI stood there expressionlessly. He pointed at the ground, although his face appeared to be obedient, his eyes were cold and abnormal: “Qian Qian threw my book to the ground.”

BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFTER BEING TRANSPORTEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें