122

Chapter 122

In the study, Lin Suizhou was alone.

He sat there alone until dawn. When he glanced at the sunrise outside the window, Lin Suizhou closed his eyes and turned on the computer. He searched for a file, which contained several photos and personal documents, including a video. After sorting it out, he sent them to his assistant.

[Lin Suizou: Expose what I just sent to you and hand it to the police.]

The assistant who just received his message was a bit surprised, but didn’t ask much and arranged the tasks he was told.

Lin Suizhou turned off the computer. He got up, picked up the coat, and was ready to go to the hospital.

It took only half a day for the assistant to finish his tasks. In the afternoon, someone had posted footage on the Internet about a celebrity surnamed L doing drugs.

The video was shot in the middle of the night, crowded and blurry, but netizens were still able to vaguely identify the person in the video. It was undoubtedly Li Changfeng.

Li Changfeng’s drug scandal quickly overshadowed the divorce between Lin Suizhou and Jiang Tang. The public’s perception of Li Changfeng has been not very good. Now that this matter has been exposed, it is conceivable that he will be criticized by thousands of people.

His fans naturally did not believe that he would do such a thing and even hired paid poster to help clean up. The most important thing is to brush off the previous topic, but the worse results emerged.

The police informed that an artist surnamed L was arrested for possession of drugs.

The allegation was confirmed, it was not someone who tried to slander him. The public was stunned and fans were beyond dispute.

Li Changfeng didn’t know anything about the news on the Internet and was sleeping at home when he was arrested. He hasn’t been out for two days since being rejected by Jiang Tang. Watching the police break into his house with a search warrant, without waiting for him to say anything, they went in and started searching. Soon, they found a pack of white powder in his cabinet that hadn’t had time to dispose of it.

“Please come with us to the station.” The policeman laughed at him mockingly, with obvious contempt in his eyes.

The half-dreaming and half-awaking Li Changfeng suddenly became sober, struggling to escape their captivity: “Wait a minute, who made you come? Is it Lin Suizhou?”

“We arrested you for a reason, it doesn’t who reported it.” The policeman was too lazy to talk to Li Changfeng and took him downstairs.

At this time, many reporters had already waited for him outside at the residential gate. As soon as they saw him being brought out, the numerous flashing light of the camera came at him at the same, very dazzling.

Li Changfeng with disheveled hair and a dirty face stared at the crowd and reporters in front of him in a daze. Looking at the police car not far away, he suddenly realized that it’s over for him.

After reacting, he began to struggle desperately and roared at the camera: “I was framed! I didn’t do drugs! I was framed!”

It must be Lin Suizhou.

Lin Suizhou wanted him to die, wanted to suffer a complete defeat.

Li Changfeng’s pale lips kept trembling. He stubbornly didn’t want to get into the police car. While struggling, the impatient policeman forced him in by pressing his neck.

This segment was live, netizens and Jiang Tang watched the whole process on TV.

Looking at a reckless young man on TV, Jiang Tang couldn’t help feeling sorry for him. She once reminded him but it was a pity that he didn’t take her advice seriously. As an entertainer, something like pornography, gambling, and drugs are off-limit. But he didn’t understand it and even wanted to use it to frame others.