94.

Chapter 94
The show started with a scene when children were playing. The camera shot perfectly avoided Tian Tian and only captured Liangshen. A group of children was laughing and having fun. Suddenly, Liangshen frowned and glanced at the person next to him. His expression looked a bit disgusting. Hardly imagined twisting his ankle in the process.

The camera angle switched and saw him pull the kid next to him, causing the other party to fall to the ground. In reality, Liangshen also fell together, but it was not revealed in the scene. Making the audience misunderstood that Liangshen deliberately pushed down the kid. People would always have sensitive feelings toward the weak. Not to mention, the other party is a left-behind child. After seeing him bleeding, they naturally blame Liangshen.

In the next second, Liangshen angrily shifted the responsibility to Tian Tian. Tian Tian began to cry on the screen, coupled with the editing word “Grievance” floating on the screen, making people feel pity for her when seeing it.

Tian Tian kept crying and said she didn’t do it, but Liangshen aggressively accused her. The whole scene became highly chaotic. However, the show didn’t air the scene where Tian Tian apologized, nor did they show Liangshen’s injured foot. The scene just cut straight to where Qian Qian went to find Tian Tian.

When Jiang Tang saw this, her face completely changed.

Advertisements

REPORT THIS AD
In the kitchen, Qian Qian and Tian Tian clashed, ending with Tian Tian’s crying, and after that, there was no more footage of Jiang Tang and her kids.

If saying last week broadcasted, the shot deliberately made Jiang Tang look bad, this week’s episode was utterly maliciously discrediting the children’s personality and image. If Jiang Tang was not their mother, she would too think these kids are very naughty, deliberately bullying the new guest member after watching this episode.

Jiang Tang sighed and turned off the TV.

Qian Qian, who was sitting next to Jiang Tang, raised her head and said with an aggrieved look: “Obviously, it was Tian Tian who pushed Older Brother….”

But what showed on TV was completely different. Qian Qian didn’t understand what had happened, so she was very dissatisfied and unhappy.

Jiang Tang touched Qian Qian’s tiny head and raised her hand to call Chu Yi over. She said softly: “Chu Yi takes your younger sister and brother to play in the room.”

Chu Yi nodded, got up, and took them into the room.

After the children had gone, Jiang Tang took out the tablet and logged in to Weibo. She searched thoroughly on Xiao’er Yiya account history. After finding Xiao’er Yiya’s account, she didn’t care about “@” or “private message” symbols in the upper right corner. She only wanted to figure out why this person was after her.

After looking for a while, Jiang Tang found that this editor is a fan of Li Changfeng. Although there were only a few topics and comments about him, in just a few words, it has already revealed the fact that this editor likes Li Changfeng.

In the first two episodes of the show, because of Jiang Tang, Li Changfeng had received a lot of criticism. This editor may not be happy about this, so she made a malicious edition in the previous episode. However, she never expected that PD An received a warning because of this, and she was punished too. Thus, in this week’s episode, they didn’t smear Jiang Tang anymore. It simply broke the pot.

Jiang Tang pursed her lips, feeling that this matter will not be easy to handle.

Chen Zixian made her debut as a child star and has been active in the public eye since she was a child. Whether people were born in the 80s or 90s, they all grew up watching her dramas. Moreover, she has succeeded in shaping her personality, except for a few bad films not long ago. There are no other scandals. In contrast, Jiang Tang is just an ordinary person with no status. Combined with the Weibo post that Chen Zixian posted not long ago, it is clear whose side the audience will be on.

As Jiang Tang guessed, the show had just been released halfway through, and the marketing team had already earned a lot of profits from this opportunity. As for Jiang Tang, she also received a lot of brutal and insulting comments. Besides her, Liangshen and Qian Qian also suffered.

**********