48.

Chapter 48

It was dark outside when they came out.

The two children were lying on Lin Suizhuo's shoulders sleepily, shaking lightly as they were about to fall asleep soon.

When they arrived at the parking lot, Jiang Tang looked around but didn't see her car. In the middle of confusion, Lin Suizhuo's voice came from the side: "I asked the driver to drive it back."

Before Jiang Tang could ask, he continued: "Tomorrow is Saturday, so let's just go home together. Chu Yi is probably waiting for us."

Jiang Tang was a little upset: "Why did you take my car away?"

In the middle of their conversation, a black car suddenly stopped in front of them. The driver came out and opened the back door, carefully taking Liang Qian and Liangshen from Lin Suizhuo's hands.

Lin Suizhou adjusted his loose tie and his gaze fell over: "My mother will be back tomorrow."

"....So?"

"She doesn't know that we are divorced."

"......"

"She's getting old."

In other words, she can't be upset with bad news.

Thinking of Ms. Lin Aiguo's energetic look, she can't connect the word elderly with her mother in law at all.

Jiang Tang looked down as she pondered. After some consideration, she said softly: "If you had discussed with me first and didn't take my car and Chu Yi home, maybe I would go with you, but now it's no way."

Lin Suizhou frowned.

Jiang Tang took two steps back, her tone and expressions are cold and full of indifference: "I don't like others to control me."

Jiang Tang knew Lin Suizhou's personality very well, he is too controlling, regardless of whether it is for family or children, he never allows others to say a word "no" to him, like now, two simple actions have cut off Jiang Tang's back road. He believed Jiang Tang would compromise for the kids.

Too bad, she will not.

"There are two options. The first one: You tell her the truth about our relationship; the second is to lie to her that I went to a classmate's house. I believe based on Ms. Lin's personality, she will not investigate my whereabouts. At most, she probably wonders why I still have contact with my classmates."

Jiang Tang raised her eyebrows and smiled, giving the man confidence and at ease a back view.

She got into a taxi and soon the shadow of the car disappeared into the night.

Looking at her leaving back view, Lin Suizhou's figure moved slowly.

"Mr. Lin, shall we go now?" The driver in the car asked softly.

Lin Suizhou narrowed his eyes and got into the car: "Let's go."

The driver turned to look at him: "Where would you like to go?"

He closed his eyes: "Home."

"......"

Which home?

The driver dared not ask, but he seemed to already know the answer.

The car ran smoothly, and the neon five-color lights outside the window occasionally lighted up the inside of the car, and then returned to deep darkness.

He carefully pulled the blanket over to cover his daughter who was falling asleep next to him, but after looking at Liangshen who was shivering in the corner, he indifferently narrowed his gaze. He thought about it for a moment and then threw the blanket on for him.