115.

Chapter 115
August 31 is the day children back to school. Jiang Tang received a message from the teacher two days in advance. It said that Chu Yi needs to come on stage to give a school speech and let him prepare in advance.

He is an honor student, so making a speech is just a piece of cake for him. Soon, he had finished writing the draft, the day before he was very excited. However, on the first day of school, his attitude changed dramatically.

After his younger brother and sister left for kindergarten, Chu Yi in his school uniform came to see Jiang Tang. With his eyelids drooping, and he glanced at her nervously from time to time.

Jiang Tang saw her son’s attitude and found it a little weird. She stopped her work and went over: “What’s wrong Chu Yi?.”

Chu Yi lowered her head and said with his mouth hardly open: “Can, can I not make a speech?.”

“Ah?” Jiang Tang was startled, “You don’t want to give a speech anymore?”

Chu Yi nodded.

“Why? Are you afraid?”

Chu Yi shook his head.

Jiang Tang was silent while staring at his head.

After a while, she stepped forward and held Chu Yi’s face up, asking him in worried: “You used to look at Mama’s eyes when you were talking, what happened today?”

The small porcelain white face of Chu Yi was filled with depression, and the corners of his mouth moved slightly. And finally, he made up his mind, took a deep breath, and opened his mouth to show Jiang Tang.

The child’s teeth are white and straight, but…the front teeth are missing two, like a big gap, or more like a black hole, naked outside.

Jiang Tang almost collapsed from laughing too much.

Jiang Tang’s laugh made Chu Yi feel even worse.

He lowered his head and looked at his toes.

“What are you laughing at?”

Lin Suizhou walked downstairs and heard the laughter.

Jiang Tang stopped laughing, stepped forward to pull Lin Suizhou, and whispered in his ear: “Chu Yi changed his teeth, and probably feels it’s ugly, he doesn’t want to give a speech on stage.”

Lin Suizhou raised his thick eyebrows and strode over to pick him up: “Open your mouth.”

Chu Yi opened his mouth obediently.

Lin Suizhou put his finger through the gap and couldn’t help but laugh twice. Looking at his son’s aggravated eyes, Lin Suizhou hurriedly turned away and suppressed his laughter with a cough.

“It’s normal to change teeth. You see, your younger brother also changed his.”

Chu Yi said in a low voice: “He changed his back tooth…”

No one could see it.

Unlike him, there is air leakage whenever he talks.

“I don’t want to go to school…” Chu Yi rubbed his fingers, looking sad as if he was about to cry.

Lin Suizhou said with a loving look: “Body changes are proof of growth. Everyone will experience it. You should be happy and don’t need to be inferior. I believe your classmates will not make fun of you because of changing teeth. After all, Chu Yi is the best.”

“Really?” He raised his head and looked with uncertainty in his eyes, “They won’t make fun of me?”

“Of course not.” Jiang Tang stretched out her hand and rubbed his head, “You can make your speech at ease, Mama and Papa will watch you from below.”