118.

Chapter 118
In the middle of September. It was a little cold because of the breeze and drizzle. Today “My Husband is a Scumbag” held a booting ceremony at the Oriental Studios.

Jiang Tang wears a simple linen dress with light makeup and tied up her long hair casually.

When she appeared at the ceremony, the crew and the reporters who were there were a little surprised. Although she is not an actor, nor an internet celebrity, her subject of the talk is not less than them. And the most noticeable title is “Mrs. Lin” identity.

The director, who knew Jiang Tang’s identity, glanced at the actors beside him and said: “This is our scriptwriter, Jiang Tang.”

Scriptwriter?

They remembered that Jiang Tang did say that she wanted to be a scriptwriter in the “Life Outing”, but they did not expect that she already had her work finished long ago. And her work is…hard to explain all in just a few words. Thinking of the complex relationship and sour plot, the director and a group of people looked at her with complicated eyes.

“The male and female lead are here!” The site manager shouted, Jiang Tang and the rest of the people also turned their heads and looked over.

The female lead Jie Qianshou only wore casual sportswear. Her facial features are very recognizable in the entertainment industry. With arch eyebrows shape and phoenix eyes, pointed nose and thin lips; It’s not very outstanding when combined, but gave out an attractiveness, and found it not to dislike. That cold and indifferent temperament are also in line with the miserable heroine in the early stage.

After shifting her gaze, Jiang Tang’s line of sigh collided with Li Changfeng. He was surprised to see her and then hurriedly looked away.

Since the star and all the staff have arrived, the Booting Ceremony officially began.

After lit up the incense, the whole production crew took photos together. It was around 11 o’clock by the time the whole process ended.

The director said: “I have made a reservation at the hotel, let’s have lunch together.”

Jiang Tang was a little cold, so she took out the shawl from her bag and draped it around. When she was ready to go to the hotel with them, her phone rang, so she picked it up while walking along.

“Hello?!”

There was Qian Qian’s cute voice on the phone.

Jiang Tang immediately smiled and said nothing.

“Hello, hello?” Qian Qian murmured a few times and then followed by the banging sound coming from the microphone as if she was knocking on the phone.

Jiang Tang stopped teasing her little girl and coughed softly: “Mama heard you.”

Hear the familiar voice, Qian Qian on the other end of the phone giggled.

“We came to Papa’s company today and met many beautiful sisters. They gave me and older brother a lot of snacks, they are very kind.”

Jiang Tang frowned: “Didn’t Mama tell you guys not to eat fewer snacks?”

Realizing that she made a slip of a tongue, Qian Qian quickly shut up. After rolling her eyes a few times, she hurriedly changed the subject: “Papa is taking us to the company’s cafeteria for lunch. Mama, have you eaten yet?”

She looked at the staff walking in front of her: “I’m going to.”

As Qian Quan was about to say something, the phone in her hand was suddenly taken away. Lin Suizhou held his daughter’s hand with one hand and answered the phone with the other hand: “Hi.”