23.

Chapter 23

Xiao Ke bet on his last dignity of the system and said seriously: “Will you do it or not?!!”

Jiang Tang snapped: “No.”

“……”

After giving him a clear-cut answer, Jiang Tang turned on the music and automatically ignored the continuous sound in her mind, concentrating her mind to teach Lou Lou.

The little girl has a good foundation, her limbs are soft, and her comprehension ability is high. She picked up fast so it was very easy for Jiang Tang to teach her.

The minute ticks by, and her life balance is less than a month left, but Jiang Tang was very calm, as if it was not her who would die in an instant. 

Xiao Ke: “…….”

Xiao Ke started to panic.

He has been a TV series editor for hundreds of years, but….never seen anyone like Jiang Tang before has low desire to survive! No, she has no desire to survive at all!!!

If Jiang Tang died on the spot….he would also be cremated at once!

Xiao Ke finally completely compromised, he spoke humbly and begged her piteously: “Great aunt, the tasks randomized according to your main line. I can’t change it. Please accept the task again, I will increase the reward by three times, no, ten times! Ten times!!!”

During the break time, Jiang Tang went to check on Chu Yi. She was relieved to see he was playing with a big dog in the back garden. At first she was worried that Chu Yi was not used to the strange environment, but now it seems like she has worried too much.

Jiang Tang returned to the dance room and continued with the next class.

Life’s balance continued to disappear, and finally…..Jiang Tang is less than 20 minutes away from her death on the spot.

Xiao Ke: “……..”

Xiao Ke doesn’t want to live any more.

This TV series can’t be filmed. He soon is facing the death of the female lead, and the world is going to collapse. His head was blown up by fire and forced to commit suicide.

At the exact moment….

Jiang Tang took out her cell phone.

[My big tiger, your kitten misses your big tail so much oh~~ Jiang Tang.]

Ding.

The lift balance stopped disappearing, earning life rewards for ten months, and remaining life balance is ten months and three hours.

Xiao Ke was stunned: “Didn’t you say you are not going to do it?”

Jiang Tang said calmly: “ I didn’t want to do it.”

“……..”

She said: “Mainly I want to scare you.”

“……”

“Amusing.”

“………”

“Are you a devil?!!!!! Is it interesting to scare me like this!!!!

Jiang Tang shamelessly spoke: “Yes, very interesting.”

F**k you!

He must be blind to choose the devil Ms. Jiang among thousands of dead souls. She left him with no dignity!

In the end, the weak Xiao Ke: “You, you can’t be like this again in the future.”

Jiang Tang said casually: “It will depend on my mood.”