93.

Chapter 93

If to say that they edited the scene to make Jiang Tang look lazy when it came to Liangshen they made him look entirely like a mentally retarded child. They deliberately edited the scene where Liangshen ate the food on the table and completely eliminated the whole scene. In comparison, Tian Tian had been edited to look lively and cute. In contrast, Jiang Tang’s three children were edited to look gloomy and lack energy, as if they were feeling aggravated with others. Not fully awake. 

After this episode finished airing, Jiang Tang checked the Internet to see the audience’s reactions. As expected, some people had used it as the pretext to make controversies.

[Daily Hotspots: “Surprise” Just a few episodes already inflate?? Taunting Li Changfeng, who is working hard. Other people are busy, and she is playing?]

“Too lazy to think of a name: Li Changfeng fans did not dare to speak out. I have to say JT has a deep scheming mind and finally revealed it…..]

[You’re more beautiful than a flower: Jiang Tang passer-by fans’ faces must hurt. Her child picked up the food from the dirty table and ate, she didn’t even care. Sure enough, normal people can’t compare with celebrities.]

[Ah ah ah ah: Yes, yes, yes, can’t compare with celebrities. You are thinking even the celebrity’s shit, right?]

[Little Cutie: Why do I think there is something wrong with this editing….?]

[User 4566: Hehe, a stranger who just took part in the reality show has so many fans, isn’t it a hidden rule in here?]

[User 56994677: The one above, can you keep your mouth clean?? So dirty inside.]

“………”

The audience is quarreling with each other on major social media platforms, especially Li Changfeng’s fans began to make use of Jiang Tang’s scandal to wash his image. Undoubtedly they successfully grasped this opportunity to change the minds of his countless anti-fans to be his fans. In contrast, Jiang Tang is in a much more miserable situation. Fans can lift you to the sky or step you on the ground. Waves of malicious comments and insults followed one another.

Jiang Tang has been in the entertainment circle for seven or eight years, with a strong mind. That minor verbal attack naturally won’t affect her. In fact, she knew very well that the show needs heat and wants to attract more attention. As to how to do it, it requires tactics. For the sake of the topic, the production team will arrange some controversial segments or push someone to the center of the subject. Unfortunately, she became the setup target. 

Jiang Tang could endure it, but Lin Suizhou was going ballistic. 

As a fan of his ex-wife, no matter how busy he is, Lin Suizhou will make sure to set his schedule aside to watch the show. In the beginning, while watching it, he felt something was wrong. After the broadcast was over, he browsed the web page, and the Internet was overwhelming with the news “Jiang Tang doesn’t know how to educate the child”; “Liangshen has no education,” etc….

Don’t know how to educate the child?

Has no education?

Someone would dare to say that Lin Suizhou’s child has no education?

At least, Lin Suizhou was still calm enough; instead of going to Jiang Tang, he contacted PD An first. 

As soon as PD And saw his show’s big sponsor’s phone number, he quickly answered the call. 

“An Yanghong.” As the sponsor who is more than ten years younger than PD An, he directly called his full name. 

Lin Suizhou’s voice on the phone was cold. PD An who was sitting in front of the computer with a headache. He didn’t even need to think about it, he could tell why he called. 

PD An answered respectfully: “Hello, President Lin, how are you doing….”

Lin Suizhou: “Ha, do you think I am doing fine?”

“…….”

Not fine. 

Lin Suizhou raised his eyelids and continued to read the comments on Jiang Tang’s Weibo homepage. His tone was cold: “Can you explain what’s going on?”

PD An felt his hair stand up as he replied: “It may be a mistake of editing. I have ordered my staff to re-edited the footage and post them on the Internet later. President Lin, please calm down. In fact, such people are very common…..”

Lin Suizhuo said: “I don’t want to see the common.”

PD An: “Yes, yes, yes, it’s my fault. But forgive me for being straightforward since she chose to participate in the show, it’s unavoidable to face this kind of thing. Once she gets into the audience’s sight….”

Lin Suizhuo furrowed his eyebrows, and his tone was a bit colder: “Do I need you to teach me?”

PD An shrank his neck: “No, no need.”

Lin Suizhuo closed the online page and lowered his gaze: “After all, we have known each other for several years. This time I will temporarily let it off, but you must clarify this matter by tonight, understand?”

“Understand-understand.” PD An, who was on the other line, quickly bowed and repeatedly nodded his head. 

After hanging up the phone, Lin Suizhou contacted Jiang Tang via WeChat.

[Lin Suizhou: My flight is at 10 p.m tonight. I am going to France to participate in an event. I’ll be back next week.]

[You will marry me sooner or later: Oh.]

Seeing Jiang Tang’s cold and short reply, Lin Suizhou was a little sad. Feeling down and helpless. 

At night, “Life Outing” made an official explanation on Weibo, and released some of the missing content. After watching the ten minutes short clip, Chu Yi has attracted a large number of fans. While they were addicted to Chu Yi’s beauty, many of Jiang Tang’s fans were also very angry at the viciously editing post-production. After watching the clip, they immediately found the Weibo account of the post-production editor.

The account ID is Xiao’er Yi Ya. There are only over 3,000 fans. The first Weibo was posted last night, and the content was the repost of the “Life Outing” official post. Fans one after another started to comment about it. 

[Little Sister Tang’s fanboy: Can you explain why you deliberately edit so many scenes of Tangtang?]

[Tang is always mine: What does your post-production team mean by doing this? Stirring up trouble on purpose?]

[Wuff Wuff: After watching the clip, I really feel sorry for Chu Yi and Tang Mei’er. Are you deliberately bullying people?]

[How much the cuteness cost: Come out to apologize!”

“…….”

The comments are growing at lightning speed, but the owner of the account Xiao’er Yi Ya never comes out to say a word. At about midnight, the sharp-eyed fans saw the account changed profile. The content is: [I decide what you watch.]

Very arrogant, this person really deserves a beating. 

But…..

They have to admit that this account owner was right. Even if the fans are angry, they can do nothing about it. After all, behind the post-production stuff is a huge team. The producer team will not abandon the post-production team for the sake of an ordinary person. Thus, all they can do is to bear it and pray for the other side not to do any trick again. 

However, they hope for nothing. After the second episode at Longji Mountain was broadcast, Jiang Tang and her children were utterly pushed to the limelight. This time she offended the Nation’s Sister, Chen Zixian. 

,**************