15.

Chapter 15

Mother Lin only stayed for two days this time, Jiang Tang originally wanted to put time on practicing dance, but it was not good to ignore her mother-in-law. Thus, she had to make time having a woman-to-a woman chat with her mother-in-law in the daytime and practice dancing in the evening.

After that night conversation, Lin Ai Guo’s attitude towards her has changed significantly. Although it is not too enthusiastic, it is also much better than before. 

As for Liang Shen, this little bunny has become unbelievably well behaved. Everytime he bumped into Lin Ai Guo, he was like a mouse meets a cat, trembling with fear.

“I’m leaving tomorrow.”

Liang Shen’s eyes lit up after hearing this: “Really?”

“You’re so happy.” Lin Ai Guo slapped Liang Shen on the back of his head and turned to Jiang Tang: “Let go out with me today.”

“Okay.”

Jiang Tang stood upright: “Po Po, we will go wherever you say.”

TN: Po Po means mother-in-law in Chinese.

After that, she glanced at the task today: [Get Liang Shen say “Mom, I love you”]

“I’m going to school…..”

“Wait a minute.” Jiang Tang reached for Liang Shen schoolbag’s strap, “What should you say to your mother before you leave?”

Liang Shen blinked: “Mom, I’m leaving?

“No.” Jiang Tang shook her head, “Another sentence.”

Liang Shen thought for a long while: “I’ll be back earlier?”

“No, not that one.”

Liang Shen thought hard and didn’t say what she wanted to hear. After a long while, Jiang Tang lost patience and said: “You should say mom I love you.”

As soon as her words fell, Liang Shen’s expression immediately turned into obvious dislike, “It’s so disgusting, I don’t want to say it.”

Jiang Tang picked up the fruit knife on the table. With a gentle eyes and said with a smile: “I didn’t hear it clearly, what did you just say?”

 The knife flashed a chilling cold light, reflecting Liang Shen’s extremely frightened

expression.

He gulped down his saliva, and said with trembling: “Mom, I….I love you!”

Then he ran out with his eyes closed.

The task is completed, and the life value is 045 days.

Jiang Tang put down the knife and looked at Liang Shen’s figure, who fled with a small backpack and said with loving eyes: “Look how happy he is…..”

Lin Suizhou who posted as the background board: “…….”

He didn’t know if his son was happy or not, but he’s extremely unhappy. For the whole time keep thinking about the fear of being dominated by the gun last night.

After ten o’clock.

Jiang Tang came to the beauty salon with her mother-in-law.

Lin Ai Guo is obviously familiar with this place. The cosmetologists there called her Sister Lin very intimately.

“Gives her a full-body massage and facial spa.”

“Okay.” The cosmetologist looked at Jiang Tang’s slim body and beautiful bright features, and couldn’t help but be fascinated for a few seconds. She then quickly recovered and asked: “Is she your daughter? Very pretty.”