22.

Chapter 22

Early the next morning, Jiang Tang moved to Happy District with Chu Yi.

This is his first time that Chu Yi away from the Lin family, and changed to a new environment, so it’s inevitable to feel curious and excited. After entering the door, Chu Yi put his small backpack on the table, and looked down on the balcony full of curiosity. 

This house is small and has only him and mama, but somewhat makes Chu Yi feel relaxed. Without the oppression of his father, he no longer has to obey the etiquette, and need not to yield for his younger brother and sister for everything.

“Chu Yi, what do you want to eat? Mama will make it for you?

Cooking……

Thinking of Jiang Tang’s black dishes, Chu Yi fell into silence.

Jiang Tang also suddenly remembered that her cooking was not very good. People could die from eating it. She smiled awkwardly: “That, we go out to eat?”

“The food outside is unhygienic.”

“Let’s go to a standard one, it’s hygiene there.”

“But I want to eat in our new home with mama.”

Jiang Tang scratched her head: “Then, shall we make instant noodles?”

“Okay.” Chu Yi responded happily.

Jiang Tang went out and bought two bags of instant noodles and added two eggs into the pot. She suddenly felt ashamed. She just moved in with Chu Yi and ate instant noodles for their first meal.

Heartache…..

She placed the cooked noodles on the table, and Chu Yi has already set up the bowls and chopsticks

He ate with relish, and when he was inattentive, there were two drops of grease stained on his face.

Jiang Tang reached out to help him wipe it off, who was bowing his head eating noodles.

Chu Yi suddenly looked over and smiled.

“What’s the matter?”

“No, it’s just that the noodles cooked by mama are the most delicious.”

Jiang Tang’s face was 囧, “The instant noodles flavors have this taste…..”

“Papa never let me eat these before.” Chu Yi said with a calm expression, “He said it’s unsanitary.” 

“It’s not good to eat it often.”

“Mama,” Chu Yi looked at Jiang Tang, “I know that you take me out because you are afraid Ah Wu would hurt Shen Shen and Qian Qian.”

Jiang Tang froze, and the chopsticks in her hand halted. 

“I know all about it.”

“Chu Yi……”

“Ah Wu should not have appeared, am I right?” His eyes were so innocent, but his heart was as bright as a mirror. He knew everything and understood everything.

Jiang Tang put down her chopsticks and stretched her hands to hold his hand tightly. She said word by word, “Chu Yi, nothing in the world should not appear, Anything existing must be reasonable.”

“But Ah Wu is not very reasonable.” He lowered his head again, but his chewing more slowly. 

Jiang Tang did not know what Chu Yi was thinking, maybe sad, puzzled, confused, but she couldn’t say words of comfort. All the language is so feeble and futile in front of this child.