9

Chapter 9

Jiang Tang looked at Xia Luo in extreme shock. Compared with her two sons, Xiao Luo was much more obedient and sensible like mentioned in the book. 

She was afraid that her reaction would cause Xia Huairun to doubt, and quickly restrain her line of sight: “My name is Jiang Tang, these are my three children, Liangshen, Liangqian, and the oldest one, Chu Yi.”

Xia Huairun raised his eyes: “I didn’t expect you to be a mother at such a young age.”

Jiang Tang smiled embarrassingly. Having a kid at the age of 20, how can it not be young?

His expression flashed slightly with a steady smile on his lips: “You  are a female better not be so impulsive like that when outside. If I was not here just now, you might have been hurt. It is a good thing to dare to resist, but also to do it with your strength.”

Jiang Tang took out the small bottle of pepper spray and alarm from her purse and said: “I’m well prepared.”

Xia Huairun stunned. 

“But you are right, I was really too impulsive. At that time, I shouldn’t have let my child directly splash the drink on them, I should have let him kick that damn woman’s feet first.

A moment of silence.

He then chuckled lightly. 

“You have a good sense of humor.”

Jiang Tang: “Enjoy life though hardship.”

After lunch, several people came out together.

Xia Huairun raised his wrist and looked at the time on his watch, glancing at Jiang Tang: “It’s not early. We need to go back.”

“Be careful on the way.” Jiang Tang waved goodbye at him, “Thank you for today.”

He didn’t say anything, and took out a business card from his pocket and handed it over, “You can call me if you have any problem.”

Jiang Tang lowered her head, looking at the hard material printed with a line of gilt letters——Director of Miracle Pictures, Xia Huairun, phone…..

She wrinkled her brows. If the plot is not wrong, currently the Miracle Pictures industry should be still in charge by Xia Luo’s father, but why…..suddenly became Xia Huairun?

After playing with the children for more than an hour, Jiang Tang drove back home.

Along the way, her mind was in chaos, and felt faintly strange.

In “Love and Miracle”, Xia Luo lost her parents at the age of five, and Miracle Picture was acquired by Huatian. Ten years later, Xia Luo officially entered the entertainment circle and began to investigate the cause of her parent’s death. Eventually, all spearheads were pointing at Huatian’s President, Lin Suizhuo. In order to protect his father, Lin Chuyi used some means to obstruct Xia Luo, but eventually fell in love with her, and Lin Suizhou’s second son did not hesitate to fight back for Xia Luo and betrayed his father….

In the 15 chapters of the game, Xia Huairun did not appear.

If the Miracle Pictures has really changed its owner, it means…. Xia Luo’s parents have passed away.

Forty minutes later, Jiang Tang returned to Lin residence. 

As soon as she entered the door, she saw Lin Suizhuo reading the newspaper on the sofa.

Qian Qian was still mad at Lin Suizhuo, she went over and humphed at him and ran upstairs with her bag.

As for the other two brothers, after saying a few words to him, they also returned to their own rooms.