32.

Chapter 32

“Will mama die?”

As soon as she was conscious, Jiang Tang heard her little daughter muttering like this.

She furrowed her brows tightly and half-opening her eyes to look at where the sound came from.

Qian Qian’s pupils were black as grapes, and the rim of her eyes were red, obviously from crying.

“Awake.”

Lin Suizhou sat on the other side with a faint expression.

Her hand was connected with an IV tube, and the pain in her stomach has eased a lot. 

Before Jiang Tang could speak, Qian Qian suddenly climbed onto the bed, avoiding the tube and pressing on her chest. The little girl sobbed as if she had suffered a great grievance.

Jiang Tang was crushed by her, unable to breathe freely, but she didn’t have the strength to push her away. She gave Lin Suizhou an eye signal asking for help, but she was staggered by  the other party’s unmoving expression.

“Mama, please don’t die.”

“………”

This bad kid.

Jiang Tang, who had just woke up, had a hoarse and powerless voice: “People can’t die from gastritis. Are you hoping I die?”

“Huhuhu……” When she heard this, she cried again: “I, I never hope mama to die.”

Listening to her cry, Jiang Tang felt her scalp was numb: “Okay, okay, you don’t cry no more. I’m  just kidding.”

After choking with sob twice, she was hugged by Lin Suizhou.

He took out a tissue to wipe her nose and tears, and said softly: “The driver will come to pick you up in a bit. You go back first, okay?”

“I want to stay with mama.”

Her stubborn appearance was exactly like Jiang Tang.

During the silence, the door was pushed open and Teacher Liu and two other parents came in.

Lin Suizhou had already removed his face mask, revealing his handsome and dazzling face.

The parents didn’t pay much attention to the news, and Lin Suizhou didn’t often appear on TV, thus they naturally didn’t recognize him. On the other hand, the young teacher stared at him in a daze.

“It’s our fault for making your wife faint in shock.”

Faint in shock……?

Jiang Tang’s face was blank.

She hurriedly explained: “I was not faint in shock, I had gastritis.”

The woman gave Jiang Tang a look of understanding and said: “Look, your body is so weak. Today’s matter was our fault, I was too emotional. But every mother would react the same way as I was when she saw her child beaten like that. I bet you would be madly angry if it was you.”

The weak body Jiang Tang: “………”

Lin Suizhou secretly sniggered, and quickly kept a straight face, coughing softly as he looked at those few people: “Excuse me, my wife’s body is relatively weak.”

His voice was low and deep, with quite a texture in it, Jiang Tang could hear the narrowness in his tone that was hard to conceal.

“We should go back first, we will come to visit you again another day. You have to take care of your body. You don’t know when you were examined inside, your daughter was crying to the extreme.”