61.

Chapter 61

In the end, the two gangster teenagers were sentenced to one year in prison. When Ouyang heard about the news, his face showed a rare smile. 

Jiang Tang felt the verdict was quite good. Since their parents are incapable of educating them, let the law teach them how to be good citizens. 

One day before Children’s Day, Jiang Tang received the notice from the teachers in the parents’ group chat that guardians should also participate in this charity event. The content is to make pastries with children. The prepared pastries will be sold at the selling booth and the first to sell out will receive a small gift from the school.

For activities like this, not many parents will honestly do it themselves. Most of them chose to go buy from the bakery, but Jiang Tang is an honest person. The moment she received the announcement, she went out to buy materials. 

The cream cake is hard to make and not convenient to eat, so Jiang Tang decided to bake small biscuits, which save the trouble and are easy to carry. 

After the preparations were completed, Jiang Tang called the three children to help.

Qian Qian was only three years old, she couldn’t reach the top of the kitchen range and could only sit on a small stool as a “Food judge”. Liangshen was a bit dumb and unreliable. Jiang Tang thought about it and gave him the job of making the dough. Chu Yi handled the rest under Jiang Tang’s instructions.

“Ma, do you really know how to bake it?” Liangshen was a little impatient after seeing Jiang Tang hadn’t moved for a long time.

“Yes.” She said with a firm face. Isn’t it just baking biscuits, that can’t be hard!

The first step is to beat the butter. Jiang Tang gave this task to Liangshen. Next is mixing eggs and flour, and adding the butter in the process. 

She looked at the recipes and carefully made them step by step. The children have never been in the kitchen before, this is an exciting experience for them. After a small period of work, the biscuits finally came out of the oven.

Several pairs of eyes stared at the oven full of anticipation, especially Liangshen, involuntarily drooling several times.

Jiang Tang wore the gloves and took out the baking tray nervously. But when they saw it, everyone fell into silence. 

The dough was glued together, looking yellow and messy, with a weird oily glint on the surface. There was nowhere near the original bunny shape. 

Qian Qian slightly raised her head: “Mama, they look like poop.”

Jiang Tang: “………”

She clearly followed the steps!! Is it possible…too much cream???

“It’s okay, let’s try again.”

Jiang Tang cheered the kids up and prepared the ingredients for the second time.

She felt her cooking skills have improved a lot lately. The last mistake must have been an accident. As long as she put in an effort, she would definitely be able to make delicious bunny biscuits!!

However……

This time it formed the bunny shape, but ….a group of black bunnies.

Qian Qian picked up the chopstick and poked it hard, it remained unmoved.

The little girl raised her head and said: “Mama, it burnt.”

“……” 

This is not only burnt but more like charcoal!!!