119.

Chapter 119
Soon, the news of switching the second female lead has been released.

Jing Xiaorou was originally an internet celebrity, her reputation and public comments were not very good, and her topic of conversation can’t match up with Jiang Tang. Now she complained tearfully in front of the reporters, making others think that she was deliberately smearing Jiang Tang’s popularity. After all, she had done this before. Quan Jing’s method was much calmer than Jing Xuaorou. She did not directly complain, nor did she post on Weibo. She just pretended to be innocent, fanning the flames from behind the scene. Let the media portray Jiang Tang as a new screenwriter who has no ability and wisdom and is only capable of using her backstage connection to do whatever she wants.

This remark is quite significant.

In just one day, all the news about [Jiang Tang snubbed at the set] were everywhere and the number of paparazzi that come to visit the set has increased by five times. What’s more, Jiang Tang’s new modern drama was sent to hot search, no matter just the passerby netizens, anti-fans, or her fan club, they all paid attention to her first drama work. Of course, most of them are anticipated to watch a good show, with a purpose to see how she is going to get f*ck up.

Naturally, Jiang Tang would not let those people get their wishes, so she was strongly determined to strive for success. If the reporters tried to ridicule her, her response would always be virtuous and generous, but full of smiles.

Compared with Jiang Tang, Chu Yi had to work even harder than her.

Jiang Tang has been away for two weeks. The first week was okay. His younger siblings were very obedient and Xiao Gao usually took care of their daily life. Thus, this father didn’t have to worry about it. However, in the second week, the two children without their mother’s discipline showed their true colors.

At six o’clock in the morning, Chu Yi got up and went to take shower. Then he made the bed and finally checked the books. After that, he went to knock on the door of his younger brother next door.

Knowing that Liangshen hadn’t gotten up, Chu Yi pushed the door open.

In the room, the curtains were closed tightly, toys were everywhere on the floor and the school backpack was mixed under the clothes with broken red crayons slipped out from inside. Chu Yi looked calm as he stared at Liangshen who was still sleeping on the bed. He slept in the starfish position and the quilt had been kicked to the other side of the bed. To make matters worse, the Peppa Pig was painted on the quilt.

As a Virgo who likes to be clean and meticulously strict in his demands, the young Chu Yi feels he is about to suffocate by the scene.

When their mother was here, his younger siblings were very well-behaved and obedient. They would never leave things about, not to mention scribbling on things. Now just a few days, he has already revealed his nature.

Chu Yi took a deep breath and entered the room. He picked up all the toys on the floor and put them in the toy box and stepped forward to open the curtains.

The dazzling light penetrated through the window, making Liangshen who was lying on the bed frown. He turned over and let his chubby buttocks face Chu Yi. Except for the little bear on his pajamas and his butt, Chu Yi also noticed the large area of eye-catching water stains.

…..This fellow wetted the bed.

“Liangshen, get up quickly!” Chu Yi gently shook his shoulder.

Liangshen’s eyelashes trembled and woke up from the bed in a daze. He was sleepy with his eyes half-closed and wanted to lie up again.

Chu Yi quickly pulled him up: “You are wetting the bed!”

Wetting the bed….”

Liangshen blinked his eyes with his head shaking before wiping out the drool on his face and murmured: “Who wet the bed?”