25.

Chapter 25

Perhaps because Jiang Tang’s intimidation is working, today’s daily tasks are very normal and the reward is ten times more than before.

The content of the mission today is [Say sweet words to Lin Suizhou “You have something on your face. It’s a little handsome.]

Life value reward is 30 days.

Jiang Tang was very satisfied with this. The first thing she did after getting up was to see Lin Suizhou who was making breakfast.

“What are you doing?” He still bears a grudge of last time’s event, and his face is still looking gloomy until now. Even if Jiang Tang is standing in front of him, he is not in a mood to look at her.

“Lin Suizhou, there is something on your face.”

“What?”

Jiang Tang said: “A little handsome.”

The atmosphere was suddenly silent.

Lin Suizhou’s movements stop. He finally raised his head and looked at her with a smile: “You also have something on your face.”

Jiang Tang cooperated: “I know I’m pretty, you don’t need to say it.”

Lin Suizhou: “A little shameless.”

“……….”

Just talking, why is this person launching a personal attack?

So hateful.

She was angry. She ignored him and went to take a shower and get ready.

Lin Suizhou glanced away and chuckled secretly. When hearing the footsteps approached again, the man quickly put on his cold face, and acted as nothing happened: “What?”

“Papa.”

Lin Suizhou sighed in his heart and felt that he was stupid.

“Is it okay for Liangshen and Qian Qian to be home alone?”

“They have a nanny watching. They are fine.”

“…..Oh.” Chu Yi did not ask anymore and left the kitchen with his head hanging down.

After breakfast, Jiang Tang went to Xia’s house.

In the middle of the class, Jiang Tang received a text message from Lin Suizhou, saying that he took Chu Yi to the golf course. Jiang Tang simply relied okay and then continued to concentrate on her teaching.

Xia Lou was obedient and easy to teach. Even if she worried that Jiang Tang would snatch her little uncle, she didn’t say anything disrespectful. 

“Let stay for lunch. We have Sichuan food today.”

As soon as she came out of the dance room, Jiang Tang received an invitation from Xia Huairun.

Jiang Tang shook her head: “Not today, the kid is still home.”

“Okay.” Xia Huairun didn’t insist her to stay, “See you next week then.”

“See you next week.”

After saying goodbye, Jiang Tang drove away.

At the entrance of the residential, she caught a glimpse of a woman wandering downstairs. The woman is slightly short, wearing an unfit long dress, and the gold necklace on her neck reflected glare in the sunlight. Jiang Tang squinted her eyes, and looked away. She indifferently walked past her, but the woman suddenly grabbed Jiang Tang’s hand.