13.

Chapter 13

[One punch for a kid: Mr.Xia, I wonder if I would be a good fit?”]

Xia Huairun on the other side of the computer taken aback: You want to do it?

Jiang Tang typing: To be honest with you, I learned to dance before.

She’s not bragging. 

In her last life, she studied ballet for several years, coincidentally this body has a foundation for dancing, thus even if people know about it, it would not cause any doubt. 

Xia Huairun said: But Luo Luo wanted to learn classical dance, she said she wanted to look like a fairy…..

Jiang Tang wrote: No problem, I learned classical dance as well.

Once again, she’s not bragging.

She used to play as Chang Er, Wu Meiniang, the Fairy of Nine Heaven. As one of the Chinese best actresses, naturally classical dance is a must-have, and now teaching a little girl is just a piece of cake.

Jiang Tang’s plan is simple. She must now approach Xia Huairun, because only by his side she can save her own life.

[Xia Huairun: ……..]

The suspension points made Jiang Tang feel nervous and hurriedly said: “President Xia, I have old and young at home, very poor and pitiful, no one love. My husband is unstable as water, he had four mistresses outside. Please let me try it. If you say no, I’ll go to work as a waitress at the restaurant to support my family.”

Her amusing words made Xia Huairun laugh. He then gave her the phone number and address, saying: “If you have time, you can come this Saturday, but you need to be mentally prepared since my elder brother and sister-in-law passed away, Luo Luo gets emotional sometimes.”

[One punch for a kid: Thank you, President Xia. President Xia, you are really a good person. Luo Luo is a good girl, I’ll take out the heart of a mother to tolerate her.]

Jiang Tang secretly jotted down the address and let out a sigh of relief. 

Now she has to be well prepared to avoid being brushed off when she gets in. Yet, before she starts, she still has to let Lin Suizhou know first. 

At night, after all the children went to bed, Jiang Tang walked to Lin Suizho’s study with a serious face having face-to-face negotiation with him.

“Mr. Lin, I have something to say to you.”

She looked solemn, and Lin Suizhou frowned at the moment: “”Are you cheating again?”

What a wonderful word.

Jiang Tang’s expression cracked: “Please don’t use your negative judgment on me.”

“Oh.” He coldly asked, “Divorce?”

Jiang Tang: “…….”

Jiang Tang: “What’s the matter with you?”

In the next second, Jiang Tang rubbed her hands and said with a flattery face: “If we really divorce, how much family assets do you share with me? Don’t worry, I won’t ask for the children. All three animals are yours.”

“……..”

Lin Sizhuo suddenly picked up his phone, turned on the front camera, and aimed it at Jiang Tang, “Beautiful?”

On the screen, Jiang Tang’s facial features were so picturesque. She nodded vigorously, “Beautiful.”

Lin Suizhuo smiled faintly: “Not as beautiful as you thought.”