69

Chapter 69

“Chu Yi, you are not going?”

Not far away, a black car stopped on the side of the road. 

Lin Suizhou was sitting in an elegant posture with his long legs crossed. He looked at his eldest son with a soft expression.

Chu Yi glanced outside the window and shook his head: “No, I’m not going. It will only make me sad even more.”

Ouyang is the only friend he had. Although they just knew each other not long ago, it was more than enough. Even if they will no longer see each other, he will always remember their friendship and never forgotten. 

Lin Suizhou’s lips twitched. He reached out his hand to stroke his soft hair to conform him. 

After the car went far away, Qian Qian held Ouyang’s picture closer to her chest like a baby and felt quite sad as she returned to the car.

Seeing his daughter’s eyes were red, he knew she had cried. 

“What did your Older Brother Ouyang say?”

Qian Qian rubbed her eyes, and whimpered: “We have a deal.”

“Huh?”

The little girl said with a straight face: “When we grow up, we’ll get married.”

“……..”

“…………..”

The smile on Lin Suizhou’s face immediately stiffened. Her words lingered in his mind for a long time. After a long while, Lin Suizhou’s brain automatically filtered and changed the meaning of Qian Qian’s sentence to: [When we grow up, we’ll become sworn brothers.]

Sworn brothers are good.

He will earn one more son.

Lin Suizhou smiled deeply: “Then Qian Qian will have to eat well so you can grow up quickly.”

“Yeah!!” Qian Qian nodded, “Older Brother Ouyang told me to listen to Mama and have me eat more vegetables. I must follow what he said.”

Qian Qian raised her head and looked at Lin Suizhou with sparkling eyes: “Papa, will I grow up next year?”

Lin Suizhou couldn’t help sighing: “But Papa doesn’t want you to grow up.”

He hopes his Qian Qian will always stay as a baby, carefree, pure, and innocent.

“Let’s go to Madam’s house.”

The car turned around and drove to the Happiness Housing Estate. 

Jiang Tang was sleeping in her bedroom, half-dreaming and half awake.

She saw her previous life, under everyone’s eyes, she was very energetic and full of confidence, as she walked towards the award podium. She then saw the fire all over the sky, and red waves surging swallowed her like a beast.

Hurts.

Extremely hurtful. 

In the next second, Jiang Tang saw Ouyang’s grandma fell in a pool of blood, staring straight at her…..

“Jiang Tang, wake up.”

The man’s low voice was hoarse, magnetic, but also somewhat sexy.

Jiang Tang opened her eyes halfway and calmly looked at Lin Suizhou’s face.

She propped herself up halfway and asked lazily: “You are back?”

“Yeah.” Lin Suizhou responded, “He’s already left.”