82

Chapter 82

Jiang Tang just stepped her foot in the kitchen, and Liangshen followed right behind her.

He rolled up his sleeves and took the initiative to help pour water and wash the vegetables. Watching his messy hard-working, Jiang Tang smiled and knew why he came out. 

Liangshen washed the tomatoes in the basin clumsily and complained to Jiang Tang in a low voice: “Mama, I don’t like that grandma.”

Jiang Tang asked: “Why don’t you like her?”

He said: “She’s mean, impolite, unlikable.”

Jiang Tang raised her eyebrows: “Are you talking about yourself?”

Liangshen blushed and remained silent. 

After being quiet for less than a minute, Liangshen began to complain again. He said he wanted to drink Coke and complained about the mosquitoes in the village. A moment later, he changed the subject: “I miss Papa.”

It seems that this is what he really wants to say. 

Liangshen missed his father so much. Although his father was not gentle and fierce sometimes, he was very generous when he thought about it. He would immediately buy everything he wanted. In other words, he responded to every request. After living in a closed and backward village for a long time, he misses the days when he was carefree and didn’t have to worry about his livelihood.

Liangshen couldn’t help sighing and wished he had wings and would fly to his father’s side. After all…it is only his wishful thinking. 

After everything was ready, Jiang Tang began to cook.

Jiang Tang knew that she is not good at cooking, so she chose to make simple dishes for dinner. It’s not good for the elderly to consume salty food, so she paid extra attention when adding the salt, afraid she would sprinkle too much. Soon, three dishes and one soup are ready. 

Jiang Tang carefully picked up the pot of vegetable soup, turned her head, and said to Liangshen: “You help Mama put the scrambled eggs in.”

Liangshen nodded his head. After waiting for Jiang Tang to leave, his eyes rolled around and seemed to come up with a bad idea.

He tiptoed in front of the kitchen table, and his little hand reached for the seasoning jar nearby. He found sugar and sprinkled it over the carrot fried meat.

Liangshen laughing happily while doing this and muttered: “You will die from oversweet….”

Who told that old lady to be so mean. Now he will let her have a long memory and will never dare to scare them again!

After sprinkling about a small bottle of sugar, Liangshen finally stopped. He picked up his chopsticks and stirred evenly. He then picked up the plate and went out.