72

Chapter 72

After playing outside for a whole day, it was almost 9 PM when they returned home. Because they have to wake up early tomorrow, Jiang Tang immediately sent the children to take shower and went to bed. They were tired, so they didn’t have the energy to make a fuss and went back to their room obediently. 

The living room was instantly clear. Jiang Tang rubbed her sore neck and glanced at Lin Suizhou.

He didn’t have the intention to leave. 

Jiang Tang raised an eyebrow: “It’s getting late, the road will not be easy to walk if you don’t leave now.”

As soon as his voice fell, thunder suddenly rang out the window, and the heavy rain came crackling on the city.

Lin Suizhou could not conceal his smile: “I’m afraid I won’t be able to leave tonight.”

Jiang Tang: “……..”

“Forget it.” Jiang Tang was at ease, and took out a bottle of red wine from the cabinet, “Do you want to drink?”

He pulled down his tie, pulled up his sleeves, and faintly said: “Aren’t you afraid of drunk sex?”

“There is no such thing as drunk sex.” Jiang Tang said with a smile, “There is only borrow the wine to arouse sex.”

“…….”

She said the word aroused quite alluringly, making Lin Suizhou silent for a long time. 

Jiang Tang was leaning on the sofa, with her long legs crossed, looking very seductive. 

Lin Suizhou was looking at her intensely. After taking a sip of the red wine, he went to sit beside her.

Outside the window, the rain was pouring down in the night, and inside the window, the flame of two shadows deeply attached to each other.

Jiang Tang has rarely experienced this kind of feeling. When she was an actress, her house was just a temporary inn, not a “home”. And now, in a small home, with her sons and a daughter, feeling warmth everywhere.

She glanced at Lin Suizhou. When the two of them stayed quite like this, she didn’t feel awkward at all, but instead, she felt like they were like an old couple who had been married for decades, with invisible tacit understanding.

Jiang Tang was taken aback by these thoughts and hurriedly shifted her gaze away to dispel her flustered thoughts. 

“Do you want to watch TV?”

“Okay.”

She picked up the remote control and randomly selected the channel. 

It was a paid channel, and a foreign film was being played. In a small attic, two beautiful women entangled in the dark, filled with desire everywhere. 

Jiang Tang’s eyes twitched and hurriedly changed the channel. This one was a movie in the Republic era. The female lead was in the reed field and having her body covered with the man’s naked body brimming in pleasure. She changed a few more channels in a row, but they were either passionate kissing or overwhelming emotional desire. 

In the end, Jiang Tang chose the children’s channel “Wang Wang’s team made great achievements”, it was a sand sculpture cartoon. 

“The editors nowadays like to write this kind of thing, have no profundity at all.”

“………”

Lin Suizhou couldn’t help but think of her script “My Empress is a Eunuch”. The female lead in her works, in order to ascend to the top, she resorted to every conceivable means; dancing, using aphrodisiac drugs, with various means emerge endlessly. And now she said other people’s work has no profundity?