Bonus chapter <II>

We crossed 160k+ reads and I am still not believing that you all loved this book this much. I am so happy guys 😭🫶🏻

Thank you for loving my books and always supporting me. I can't thank you enough.🥺 It's all because of you all.❤️❤️

As I am so happy so let's give another bonus chapter. Hope you will like it.🤗

Sia Nivaas

After their Anniversary, Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Reeta Aunty and Avika..they all went back to India after few days.

Afternoon time

Avneet was nervous and tapping her foot in anticipation waiting for the pregnancy kit results. Her eyes got teary when she saw two red lines forming on the stick indicating she was pregnant. This was unplanned. She got tense after knowing her pregnancy. She doesn't know how Siddharth will react. Because once he said that Sia is enough for us. But now she can't lose her baby. And how will Sia react to this. She is a single child till this day, she gets all the love and attention. She is lost in her thoughts when the main door gets knocked.

A maid opened the door and Sia entered and hugged her mother tightly. But Avneet kept hand on her stomach.

"What happened mom, Why are you looking tense?" She asked her maybe to see her dull face.

"No...no I am fine" Avneet said quickly hiding her nervousness

"Tell me you and dadda didn't fight na?" She asked with puppy eyes and Avneet kissed her cheeks.

"Your dad loves your mom so much baccha..he never fights with me"

"Yes you only trouble him" she said playfully and Avneet glare her and started tickling her.

"Okay okay sorry mom"

"Just go and freshen up" Avneet said while kissing her cheek and she ran to her room.

"Yes baby I trouble him a lot but your father still loves me so so much" Avneet thought that She is blessed to have him in her life.

At night

When Siddharth came, Sia lung into him and started telling him all incidents of school.

Avneet was gazing at both father and daughter with a smile.

Siddharth felt Avneet was looking somewhere sad or disturbed for something but he didn't want to ask her in front of Sia.

So he waited till night and after dinner sia went to her room to sleep.

Sidneet bedroom

"What happened?" Siddharth asked but she was lost in his thoughts that she didn't even notice Siddharth entered after doing his work and observing her from long. He held her hand and pulled her towards himself when she was about to be laid down in bed.

"Hmm?" She looked at him and he raised his brows but she hugged him and started crying.

"Avneet...what happened you are scaring me" he said.

"I am pregnant" she whispered making him stunned and she sobbed against his chest.

"Then, what's wrong? Why do you seem tense" he is very happy but got tense seeing her sad.

"You are okay with this? I know we didn't plan this but I don't know. I want this now......I mean I can't lose my baby. You once said that Sia is enough for us but...yes I know Sia is also turned 10 this year and we...." Avneet was blabbering but he shushed her.

"Avneet Avneet....I am very happy" he said and she hugged him tightly.

"Really? Or are you saying because of me?" She asked and he kissed her head.

"If you want this baby then we will bring him together. Mostly it's your decision because you have to endure the pain during pregnancy." she broke the hug and looked at him

"Him??"

"I am just getting the gut feeling that the baby is him" he said while putting his hand on her stomach. She looked at him and pulled him in lip lock after a long minute they broke the kiss.

"I want this baby Siddharth" she said with a smile

"I want you now" he said teasing and she hit his chest

"You shameless" she pushed him but he took her in his arms and went to the balcony.

"Today we make love under the stars"

"Wait"

"You will tell the whole family that I am pregnant"

"Okay now let me concentrate on you" she blushed and they whole night concentrated on each other.

Next day

Siddharth and Avneet both break this news to her and she started jumping in happiness. This was little unexpected for Avneet.

"I am so happy dadda...I will not remain small in our house"

"Yes princess"

"But you both disappointed me so much taking so many years to give me a brother/sister"

"Siaaaa" avneet shouted in embarrassment and Siddharth was also shocked listening to her but she ran off from there laughing.

Siddharth was bewildered and looking at Avneet

"Don't see me like this, she is shameless like you" and Avneet also left while smiling.

After 4 months

When her baby bump was started protruding. Siddharth was talking to his child daily in the night when She usually slept.

Today also he was still awake and smiling thinking about their journey after patch up. It just feels surreal.

"I am sorry baby because of our mistakes you are late but now I am impatiently waiting for you Atharv" he said while caressing her belly and then kissed feeling content.

Now There is no mistake in their life.

The End