Chapter - 8.

Continuation.....

"Yes mam"

"Ms Tanvi...you are fired" Kyra said furiously and tears welled up in Tanvi's eyes.

"But mam... what's my mistake?"

"I don't owe you an explanation....just get out of here" Kyra shouted and she came outside while crying..

"Tanvi what happened?" Aarit asked her seeing her coming outside which crying. And she hugged him for the first time and Kia too as she was in his arms. He stiffened but rubbed her shoulder to calm her. He was not comfortable but didn't show up.

Kyra saw this and her anger goes on peek. While Tanvi broke the hug mumbling small sorry. Then, she took Kia in her arms and went towards waiting room.

He entered inside and somewhere he is angry because she fired Tanvi for no reason. She was his pa from long time and does her work properly.

Kyra saw him and he was looking directly in her eyes which she doesn't like and she wants his eyes down in shame for what he did that day, today, everyday.

"Lower your eyes" she stood up but he was still seeing her in her eyes. She came infront of him to slap him but he hold her hand in air.

"Control yourself. You bought this company not me. And don't fire anyone without any reason" he said and she scoffed.

She held him from collar but he jerked her hands.

"You are here my employee and you work under me so you have to listen to me not me. Make it clear" she said pointing her finger.

"Why did you fire her?" He asked her in higher voice.

"First of all, Lower your voice in front of me Mr.Shekhavat And secondly I don't want a nanny in my office"

"But Mrs. Rathore, she does her work properly"

"I am CEO so I will decide. Who will work here in this company" she said getting more angry because he became Tanvi's lawyer.

"You are blind in your stupid revenge Kyra. Soon you will regret it" he said and smiled which anger her more.

"Had you any shame left Aarit?"

"I was never wrong. And you will regret it very soon because the truth cannot be hidden for a long" he said and she is shocked because after so many months he was little angry. She thought this is just because of that pa. It means he also started feeling for her.

"You are working as HR in finance department" She doesn't know what she should reply. From the start he was saying that she will regret it.

"Thank you so much mam" He said sarcastically.

"One min...this is for you" she said while smirking and gave him a envelope. That was the invitation card of her first anniversary. From this she got horrible thoughts because he surely took advantage in front of the media and all but then also she just wanted to break Aarit more.

But today Aarit is in mood means he will not go alone but with his daughter.

"About Kia, I mean your daughter. My mom will see her and he immediately.

"Yes my daughter and it's Kiana for you Mrs. Rathore " He said and went out.

To be continued.

Please vote and comment💬