49.

Continuation...

"I want time...this is not easy for me Avneet" he said and tried to break the hug but she didn't let him.

"Noo...you will go far away from me and marry that Taniya" he forcefully broke the hug listening her.

"Who said this??(irritated)

"I will never marry her or anyone. If you believe me then you should also move on and marry another person. Because you know I don't love you anymore and I don't trust people too" he said rudely and went out with Sia leaving her in tears.

This is her punishment, now Siddharth don't want her in his life. And it all because of her deeds. She can't invade in his life again like this.

After 3 days, she got discharged...

Siddharth came to meet her daily but just because of Sia. He decided that he will introduced Sia with her mother.

He dropped the plan to go to Canada and start his business from here only. He left Nigam Empire on their own fate.

Big investors know him from before and they always appreciated him that's why they want to invest in his new startup plans.

His own family accused him and left him when he needed them the most. His love didn't listened him for once.

Rajesh runs his company Nigam Industry but it was facing lose. In only some days Raghav did a huge scam. And Shailesh managing his company.

10 days more passed,

Today Avneet decided to visit Siddharth's house. Because Siddharth didn't come yesterday to meet her. Actually here he was also busy in his new project and then being single parent he has to give more time to Sia. Nowadays, he doesn't even get time for himself.

Avneet decided to go his house to meet Sia and him also.

After reaching his house, she knocked and crossed her fingers that Siddharth wouldn't kick her out.

Siddharth, himself opened the door and seems he was going somewhere but surprised seeing her in front of himself. while Sia was playing with colourful ball behind them.

She saw her mother and crawled towards her (she is 13 months old).

Sia pulled his pants from her small fingers to grab his attention and pointed her small finger towards Avneet.

"Ba..ba...." Sia was smiling seeing her. So, Siddharth let her enter then his phone rings.

"Are you going somewhere??" Avneet asked him.

To be continued....