70.

Abhinavi room

"You are still awake?" Abhi said when he entered and saw her awake.

"Yes, and Siddharth is with Avneet right?" Abhi laughed and nodded while saying

"He didn't want me to disturb her sleep but still he was thinking he didn't love her"

"Yes, he has major trust issues and we both will help him to overcome this.....both of them deserves to be happy not loneliness like this"

"But Vaishu...who the hell is Naksh?" Abhi asked her and she made a serious face and said

"He is really HR in her office but I don't think he is nice person because he was staring at her like a creep and avneet didn't noticed because she always lost in herself though I told her to change his department but see when she will do"

"How you get to know about this much"

"Because I visit her 2 days ago"

"Isn't you think....this is risky?"

"Naah...I can see Siddharth is very possessive for her and I know if something happens then she will call first Siddharth then me"

"Confusing....how you this much sure??"

"I know her too Abhi, and now I am sleepy come na.." she pulled him beside herself and both slept with smile.

Sidneet Room

Avneet stirred in late night and felt weight on her stomach.

She opened her eyes to saw Siddharth was dangerously close to her but Sia was still sleeping between them.

She rubbed her eyes not believing seeing him this much close. And found its reality.

She kissed Sia's forehead while smiling and kept her hand upon his hand which was on her stomach and again closed her eyes. She is on cloud nine seeing this much closeness between them.

Next morning,

Siddharth wakeup with jerk with sweat because he saw a very bad dream.

Then he turned and saw avneet and Sia both were still sleeping peacefully with small smile.

Siddharth POV

No No I can't let this happen again...I mean in dream I saw she again got married with someone.

Maybe Naksh?

I have to decide everything soon otherwise again she will go leaving me. I mean leaving my daughter alone.

I call my private investigator to find who the hell is Naksh.

I bend down to kiss Sia's forehead but Avneet opened her eyes and got scared but I didn't said anything and went to freshen up.

At breakfast time,

Di didn't leave any chance to tell me about how good is that another motherfucker Naksh.

Abhi bhai is no less, he only agrees with her. I will not come here from tomorrow.

Then I saw Avneet and Sia was descending stairs with hand in hand. And Sia was smiling looking at me.

"Dadda..areee(see)" my baby said while showing me her two cute ponytails and she hugged me with her small hands.

While di stood up after eating but suddenly she collapsed on floor.

"Avni.. Siddharth call the doctor" bhai said and picked her up in bridal style and took her to their room.

POV ends

***

Doctor said Vaishnavi is pregnant. Both couples were very happy listening this especially ofcourse Abhinavi.

In excitement Avneet.....

To be continued.....

Is Siddharth was changing himself??

Vaishnavi is pregnant🧡