36.

Continuation......

I can hear his heart beats or is this mine?

"Avneet?" He took my name. I think I am Last time I saw him.

"Aaaah....." I groaned in pain, thank God my timing is damn correct He is safe looking at me whether he is shocked or confused but holding me still in his arms. Atleast now he will be happy afterwards without me.

The bullet hits me in my back and I am getting unconscious but before I cup his face because I want to say sorry before dying.

"I am sorry" it took my everything to said words in pain and instantly all things gone black but I am happy that I died in his arms. And last I listened my name from his mouth loudly.

Siddharth POV

I was waiting for my flight and Taniya came here to see off me because she get to know about this yesterday when she came to meet my princess.

I told her that I am going to shift to in Canada. She was shocked and hurt and started saying that she will also come because she can't live without sia. But I know this is her excuse. She doesn't want to loose me. And this is not good for her. She has to move on from me.

At last she asked if she can see off me till the flight and I can't say no for this.

I was thinking all these but suddenly someone came and hugged me tightly making me stumbled and the person groaned in sharp pain. And I didn't took time to realise she is Avneet. She looked at me and her eyes are red, dark circles under her eyes like she was crying for hours.

I felt warm liquid on my hand and I looked at my hand and get shocked it was blood.

Avneet cupped my face and said sorry and her eyes filled with tears but I panicked and shouted her name loudly but late she is already get unconscious in my arms.

I looked at Taniya "call the ambulance right now"

"Sir"

"No, we have no time for ambulance...take care of sia please" I quickly picked up her in my arms and came out from Airport and saw her car was standing.

But before I bumped with someone

To be continued....

Guess who is someone? 🤔