Chapter -10.

Continuation...

"Baby everything is ready today we will trouble your mumma" Aarit said while picking up Kia in his arms and she giggles looking at her father which makes him smile. Only she can make him smile otherwise all other people want to hurt him.

At venue

Party is started and from long Atul introduced Rakshit like his second son.

And the world knows that Aarit likes himself to be reserved and after being a single father, he more changed himself and used to avoid media and limelight.

But no one knows what happened within them between one & half year ago. And how his loved ones abandoned him from their life. From 1 year he was living his life for Kia otherwise he will be died. Because no one trust him. He misses his mom and believe that if she was alive then she would definitely believe him unlike others. His own dad seen his reputation over him and accused him as a rapist. And request Kyra to not include police and court. And made her ready to marry that Rakshit. Because of course kyra can't marry a rapist.

***

All were present but Kyra's eyes waiting for those hazel eyes which she wants to meet. Today she is organising this party, just for him otherwise she hates Rakshit as you all know.

She remembered how Atul convinced her to marry Rakshit to live happy. But she is not happy a bit.

She saw Aarit entered, she smirked but soon her smirk vanished when she saw Tanvi from behind walking behind him.

She fisted her both hands in anger seeing them together. Her mother-in-law came and stood beside her and said "See Kyra open your eyes. Your ex lover came with his new girlfriend and both are looking so happy...right??"

"Hmm" she fake smiled at her mother-in-law and went to her mom.

"Mom" Kyra said and again take a look at Aarit. Rakhi saw and sighed while saying "kyra focus on your own husband and yourself" her mother knows that she can never be happy with this marriage and She also never wants this marriage to happen.

Because she knows her daughter is mad behind Aarit. And when she got to know that her daughter is pregnant with Aarit's child. She wanted her to marry Aarit only. Because deep down she is not believing that Aarit done anything like this. But what she can do when her husband and daughter are adamant to take revenge on him.

Suddenly lights got dim and Rakshit came towards Kyra.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment💬