Chapter- 6.

Continuation.....

His friend said it can't be possible and he took the long breathe. He did not understand anything that means Kia is his baby but how??

But after a pause Doctor said there is one process. Listening to his friend words his heart beat increases.

"Which process?"

"IVF yaar but in this consent of both couple is necessary and it takes about 1 Or 2 months"

"Ohh...thanks yaar"

"Arey anytime but what happened any serious issue??"

"No...just weird thoughts" his friend chuckled after little more talking they hung up.

Then he thought...Kyra got to know about her pregnancy after 1 month...is  something that I missed?? If Kia is my and Kyra's child then it's conspiracy against us but who was behind this??

He tried to find truth but he got nothing only failure. He went to her home to tell her about these things maybe she would believe him. Because once upon a time she also liked him according to him.

But when he entered inside her home scene infront of him broke his heart into million pieces. He saw Kyra and Rakshit kissing eachother this is least he want to see. Kyra saw him and smriked.

Tears welled up in his eyes. He turned wiping his own tears and went back to his home thinking she became blind in her revenge. He knows she will regret it someday.

After Kyra's marriage, his father daily taunted him. So he decided to live in his penthouse away from all these people. He became silent and now his world revolves around only Kia.

His lone tear fall down from his eyes when he remembered past things and closed his eyes but he felt small hands on his face. He opened his eyes to see Kia giggles and attached her face on his face. He wet chuckled and slept in a sitting position only thinking about everything but holding her in a tight clutch so that she didn't fall.

Aarit and Kia both have only each other in this world.

***

This side....Kyra came back to her room and closed the door. Rakshit was in his mother's room.

She knows he will try to kiss her or touch to celebrate this day but she didn't want all this.

Kyra never lived happily with him because she don't like him a bit.

She remembers after marriage the first time he tried to kiss her in living hall and at the same time Aarit entered and saw her. Aarit looked hurt which satisfied her but when he went out. she slapped Rakshit and still when he tried to get close with her....he only got her slaps.

She slept on the bed while thinking all this.

***

To be continued

Feeling bad for Aarit? 😔

But what about Kyra? Will she accept Rakshit because he is her husband.

Ask if you have any confusion??

Please vote and comment if you like.

Stay tuned for next