14

Siddharth & sia entered in their house after dropping Taniya to her home.

Sia already slept so he laid her on bed then changed her diaper. After checking everything he went to change.

He laid beside her thinking how avneet accuse him everytime for no reason.

"Why why I am that bad?" He thought and pull sia close and kissed her forehead.

"Sia, you will believe me na...your dad did nothing to your mumma. I used to love her"

"I just hate her, she never looked at you(about sia)....but nevermind I love you more than anything"

"Avneet I will never forgive for things you are doing intentionally. When you got to know the truth then you will feel how I felt" he thought while looking outside the window

And both slept in deep slumber.

Both are hurt equally but avneet is blind with her revenge. She snatched his position. She wasted his large amount of money. She made him powerless. But in all he just smiled and let her doing what she want.

He didn't have any expectations left with anyone. His all things revolve around him and his daughter only.

Days passed like this....after 3 months

Rajesh fully convinced that Siddharth is destroying his company. While Raghav filled his ears with perverse words.

And Rajesh wants to save his company. Raghav told him he has few investor who can invest on their company. And saves his company.

At present Avneet supporting Raghav because she knows he wanted to out that Siddharth from this company. And she knows how hard Siddharth worked for this company so, it will definitely hurt him.

Next morning

Avneet called Siddharth in her cabin

"Yes mam" he said

"Mr. Verma's file ready?"

"You didn't told me?"

"Okay..then papers ready for collaboration with new company?"

"You didn't told me but I can make these paper ready in next 2 hours"

"No you don't have to" she shouted

"But.."

"Just take your termination letter and leave " she said dripping venom from her mouth

And he understood that his termination letter was ready before only..just she was played a little.

He smiled and nodded.

To be continued....