4

Continuation....

When Raghav got to know that Siddharth has feelings for Rajesh Uncle's friend daughter who lives abroad for higher studies.

He took information of her and he got to know her name "Avneet" and seeing the beauty like her his heart skipped a beat

"She is mine" he declared in his mind and started planning to get him out of his way.

Meanwhile at present in office

"Avneet" Rajesh said and she was waiting for this only because she just wants Siddharth to suffer. He always had pride on his position, power, money and bla bla bla

Rajesh request her not to take shares back and inwardly she smirked but put a condition that Siddharth have to leave his CEO position and works as a normal employee under her.

He looked at her and nodded with devoid emotions. She was shocked that why he is silent? Meeting soon get over. All of them shake their hand with eachother and left but only Siddharth and Avneet are there. He stood up to go out but Tania came inside with Sia who was crying.

Siddharth immediately took her in his arms and rocked her to fro and mumbling sweet words to her and she stopped crying seeing her dad.

While Avneet saw both of them and tears welled up in her eyes but she folded her fist tightly that her nails pricked inside her palm.

Sia cooed seeing her father and sucked her finger while he kissed her whole face. Sia turned her face and her eyes fall on avneet who was silently gazing them.

He turned her daughter's face towards himself and walk out. While Avneet again sat down on chair while crying. After few minutes she also left from there.

She was walking on the roads and stopped her guards to follow her. She was thinking about her past.

Siddharth likes me a lot that time he confessed me but at last when I don't want to see him ever.

His dark aura always screams dominance, power, money, authority. This is what people told about him. We both didn't interact with each other much. because I was studying in abroad. Just our parents praised eachother.

He became my first crush. So, we interact with social media and started chatting. He is very nice person until I got to know his real side

When I came back to India...once he told me that all are went to a party. We can spend some quality time. I agreed because we didn't meet face to face still. And I am so excited to meet him for the first time but I was a little nervous too as I was alone with him.

And..

To be continued....