46.

Continuation.....

"Avni...how do you know all these?" Shailesh's voice cracked And She looked at Abhishek who played the recording infront all of them.

Avneet already shifted in private ward so there is no one except her family, police and Abhishek.

Reena slapped Mohini hard listening her and her son's deeds.

"Ek aurat ho ke aap aisa kaise kar sakti hai??" And she didn't said anything.

(How can you do this when you herself a woman?)

Shailesh punched Raghav on his face "how dare you? Tumhari himmat kaise hui meri beti ke sath aisa karne ki?"

(How dare you do this to my daughter?)

But Raghav laughed and said "I wanted to take revenge on you all and see I am succeeded" Rajesh slapped him hard making him fall but police made him stand

"Kyu Kiya aisa tumne mere bete ke sath?"

(Why did you do this to my son?)

"You both are responsible for my father's death so I ruined your children for my revenge...now the score is equal Mr. Nigam" he shouted.

"Humne aajtak kabhi kisiko nuksan nhi pahunchaya hai...Toh humpe ye galat ilzaam na lagao" Shailesh said coming infront of him. And he laughed.

(We have never harmed anyone till this date...so don't make this false accusation against us)

"Accha...toh Manoj Kumar ko bhul gye? Tum dono ne hi mere dad ko mara hai....aur company ko do hisse mei baat liya.....phir mujhe kya Mila? Nothing" He screamed and Shailesh and Rajesh both looked at each other and remembered him.

(So, you forgot Manoj Kumar?? Both of you killed my dad...and divided the company into two....then what did I get?)

(Rajesh was most successful and so his son that's why Manorama poisoned her son against them. When Rajesh rejected her marriage proposal years ago because of Siddharth. She has been behind them for many years.)

"We didn't do anything to Manoj(Raghav's dad) that was a car accident in which we lost our friend. And we both didn't know that you are his son" Rajesh said but Shailesh was fuming in anger and listening all this because Avneet is suffering because of him but Raghav smirked

"I will never let avneet free from me. You all are just...." Raghav was speaking but Shailesh punched him without letting him complete, and now he feels dizzy.

Avneet eyes were teary. She held his collar "divorce papers are already signed and very soon we will get divorced and your deeds help me a lot to get rid of you" she shouted then started breathing heavily due to extreme pain in her back.

"Take them both out of here" Rajesh said and constable dragged them while he was saying he will come back.

Shailesh hugged her slowly and she cried

"Siddharth..." Rajesh moves towards him but he showed him his shivering palm.

"Don't...don't you all dare to see me with those pity eyes"

"No sid.."

"No don't call my name...you didn't trust your own blood but him.....so congratulations you all have successfully broken me, and now I don't want any relation with you all" all are having tears in their eyes, Siddharth moves towards Sia...but avneet came infront of him while joining hands.

"I know I don't deserves your forgiveness but...

To be continued.....