10

Continuation.....

"About Sia...I mean your daughter....my mom will see her and he immediately denied that he will manage on his own.

"Well congratulations Mrs. Rathore... happy anniversary" he said and went out irking her. Sometimes she also don't understand what she want?

Here all employees get stiffened when his boss came towards them but simply sat down on his table and started working. While all were whispering to eachother. Some are happy that now he don't have any power but some are sad thinking that new boss came and fire Taniya for no reason.

"Vishal...rechecked this file and give it to me in half an hour" Siddharth by mistake said in bossy tone while Vishal quickly said "yes sir"

Then suddenly Siddharth realised that he is not boss anymore. So, he immediately apologize

"I am sorry" Siddharth said to Vishal who follow his order in one call like before. Avneet saw this scene and smirked like she bought his shares of this company to only spy on him.

Evening time

Siddharth didn't want to go in party but he will go for showing that he didn't care because he knows everything she is doing on purpose. But he was already so broken and how much you can broke a broken soul.

But a idea popped in his mind and he called someone.

Meanwhile Avneet

She is standing infront of mirror ready to show off the world how happy couple they both are but truth only they knows.

Avneet always tries to get close to Raghav in public and far away in private. Raghav always took this chance and show pda to the world.

Rajesh is Siddharth's dad but always behave like Raghav's dad. And now Siddharth has no problem seeing this because he is happy to have Sia beside him.

Avneet got ready in beautiful gown while  Raghav is drooling over her and just want to eat her.

Here Siddharth gets ready and makes Sia ready after feeding her then he got a call from someone makes him happy.

"Baby everything is ready today we will trouble your mumma"

To be continued....

Stay tuned for next...