23

Continuation.....

But at the same time, Taniya came running to them while crying.

"Aunty...where is Siddharth sir?" And Reena knows her concern so she pointed her finger towards ICU where red light is still on means doctors are doing his treatment.

Taniya move forward and saw him from small circle window outside the ICU room while crying.

Nurse came with Sia in her arms, she was still crying, sometimes she stopped crying then again started crying. She was crying from 4 hours but not continuously because she had no energy left.

Avneet saw this and her heart clenched seeing her condition because she always saw her playing and giggling but Taniya took her in her arms and kissed her whole face this scene pricked her heart more. She never hold her far kissing her like this.

Sia saw Taniya and stopped crying for a min and snuggled into her while she caressing her hairs while seeing Siddharth with tears.

Sia again raised her head and started making crying face but before Taniya said

"Baby see dadda is there" as soon as Taniya said this sia looked inside the hole and kept staring at her daddy only. Reena saw this while crying.

"Dadda" she said and looked at Taniya and Taniya nodded shockingly.

Reena also stood behind them leaving her daughter alone and Avneet seeing all this with tears in her eyes.

"Mumma" Sia said and Taniya was again shocked and avneet & her mom too to see when Sia started saying words?

"Dadda..." Sia said pointing the operation room and she nodded while Avneet turned to go wiping her tears harshly.

She went towards her house by walking without car and guards.

And here Raghav and Mohini are enjoying while laughing and eating.

Avneet entered inside the house and went upstairs to her room but laughing sound irritates her.

Conservation between raghav and Mohini

"Mom...work done Siddharth will be dead because antidote of this poision can't be available within 24 hours. But that small kiddo is still alive...I think she didn't eat the food"

To be continued....