52.

Continuation....

He decided to make Palak aalo or roti. She was staring at him while he started working but looking very tired.

She snatched his knife and started cutting veggies.

"Avneet give it to me"

"Go and take some rest"

"No...I will do it, you are my guest" she turned

"I am a guest here?"

"Yes you are"

"Hmm, no problem....but go from here and take some rest" she said but hurt inside listening him that he considered her as a guest, but understand herself he is saying right. She came here first time.

"Avneet.."

"What is your problem Siddharth? Can't you rest until I am cooking" she shouted being irritated.

"My problem is fucking you but I can't always blame you because it's my fault that I loved you" he also shouted back.

"Yes you can't blame me all time.. that's why I am saying...give me one last chance then I will do whatever you want"

"I just want peace" he said and moves but she hold his hand to stop him.

"Why can't you see my pain Siddharth? I was fucking living with my rapist" she said

"Don't I try to tell you the truth?? But you were hell-bent on ruining me" he said shocking her.

"Did you know everything beforehand?" She said and he turned his face to other side.

"Siddharth..."

"What? I doubted him from the start but no one listened. Now I don't care about anyone" He jerked her hand away

"don't try to touch me. I have allowed you to come into my life only because of Siya. And right now I feel like I made a mistake by stopping you" he went in his room leaving her in tears.

Avneet POV

I don't understand, how I should mend my mistakes but they are not mistakes. Those were sin. And I can't say wrong even if he didn't want to listen anything. I clearly remembered when he came my house after marriage. That bastard was kissing me forcefully. It was pure coincidence that he saw us and ran out.

I cooked food while thinking all these then went towards his room to make him eat. I know he will not eat but I want to try.

Sighing I knocked on his door but got only silence.

"Siddharth, I am sorry" I said and sat down there thinking if he is stubborn then I am more.

But after 1 hour then 2 hours passed but he didn't open the door and I don't know when I slept. My wound started hurting because I didn't take medicine in the evening.

Before sleeping I just felt he opened the door..but I was in deep slumber.

To be continued...

Is Siddharth's behaviour too rude??

And see the rankings....😌🤗

Thank you who give his or her personal time to read this book. ❤️