42

Continuation....

I don't want to admit but I want to stay with her too. Because I want my answers from her.

"Confused??" Abhishek asked me

"No, why will I ?" I said and he didn't said anything but smiled sadly why?

"You are going home?" Abhishek asked changing the whole topic

"Yes" I replied

"Then can you drop me at my house?"

"Ya ya sure" I said and we moves towards exit while Sia is still on my shoulder.

"Can I hold her?" I looked at abhishek listening him and saw my car standing.

I settled on driver seat giving Sia to him. He is beside me but Sia holded his one finger so he was smiling brightly. And I don't like this because my baby is only my baby. I rolled my eyes and decided to focus on driving.

"Siddharth your daughter is too cute" he said and looked at me.

"I know" I replied then I asked "have me met before?" Because he seems chill like he know everything about me.

"No...but you had saw me in Nandra's office"

"Yes maybe"

"Siddharth.." I looked at him when he took my name.

"I know Avneet troubled you a lot and done all things to make your life hell but she was blind with her revenge"

"But she didn't listen to me once this can't be unintentionally....she should have listened to me for once" I said and he didn't speak any word further.

After showing me his house's way. I stopped the car infront of his home.

"Siddharth...stay with us tonight, your bags are packed because you were going somewhere in the morning I guess right?"

"No no it's okay"

"Please I insist" Siddharth didn't protested further and nodded. He himself doesn't know why he didn't protested maybe he felt affinity towards him.

He went inside and Sia was still in Abhishek's arms. Vaishu opened the door and instantly recognised him that he must be Siddharth and baby is Sia.

She served both of them dinner, but Siddharth was tensed so he didn't eat properly which Abhishek noticed.

After talking Siddharth got to know that Abhishek is advocate. But in mind Siddharth was thinking what Avneet wants from him.

Meanwhile Abhishek thought Thank God Siddharth & Sia is here with me otherwise I am sure Raghav will again try to harm him.

To be continued...