8

Continuation.....

His lone tear fall down from his eyes when he remembered past things and closed his eyes but he felt small hands on his face. He opened his eyes to see Sia giggles and attached her face on his face. He wet chuckled and slept in a sitting position only thinking about everything but holding her in a tight clutch so that she didn't fall.

Next day morning

Siddharth first get Sia ready then himself for office. When he about to put blazer on himself but her words echoed in his ears that he has to work as normal employee. So, he didn't wear suit.

He took Sia in his arms and went towards his car and his driver came quickly. And he drove to his office.

He entered in normal clothes first time and all were just shocked to see CEO like this. But they are very upset because they know Siddharth is the best leader who can solve any issues very easily and strict too.

The whole world knows about Sia being his daughter but not her mother or his wife. Just they knows he is single father.

After sia, he lesser get angry but then also they have fear of him.

He saw his cabin is empty means Avneet not came yet. he simply waited for her while playing with Sia. And Taniya is also standing just beside him.

"Bla..baa...baa..." Baby said and busy in her own world while Siddharth was telling her to say "papa"

While Taniya was admiring him because she had crush on him but one day he direct came with Sia.

But one sided love is more beautiful because in that you only want that person's happiness and Taniya saw Siddharth was very happy with Sia. So, she was happy with both. If she get chance to marry him by chance then she will say yes without second thought because he is gem. She is making bond with Sia. Because who knows the future?

But someone is fuming in anger seeing the scene infront of her.

Someone is non other than Avneet...she saw them like a happy small family which was once her dream.

She furiously get inside the cabin and pressed the intercom to call her. And Taniya came running inside.

"Taniya..."

"Yes mam"

To be continued....