72.

Continuation.....

"Arey puncture?? But how?...now I have to take cab otherwise Siddharth will reach first...I am already late today" but someone kept hand on her shoulder and she jolted but turned to see Naksh and sighed

"You?...you scared me" he chuckled and said

"What happened? you are late today"

"Haa yaar...and see my car got puncture" she said and stomped her foot.

"If you can allow...I can drop you madam" he dramatically bowed infront of her.

But she refused and told him that she will manage herself but he insisted so she get ready at last.

She is about to open the door of his car, but someone puts his hand above her and she knows whose touch is this .

She turned shockingly and saw it was really him.

"Siddharth?"

"Get inside the car, Sia is alone there" sid said pointing towards his car, while giving her keys where he locked her inside.

Don't know why but Avneet felt him angry so she didn't question him and slowly took keys from his hand.

"Avneet what you are doing?" Naksh said while moving out from his car

"I am sorry but I am going with Siddharth"

"But Avneet...." Naksh about to hold her arms but Avneet looked at sid and took back step.

"We will talk later Naksh....now I have to go" she said and went towards his car which makes Siddharth smirk.

"Who are you?" Naksh said eyeing him irritatedly because he want to spend time with Avneet but sid came here from nowhere. And she listened him without any question.

"None of your business...just stay away from her otherwise consequences you won't like" sid said slowly yet dangerous tone but he didn't feared and smirked

"You just stay away from her...she is mine" Naksh said with over confidence because he always manage to gain trust of several girls who are ready to die on him. But he didn't know anything about Avneet. Just his next target was her.

Siddharth didn't said anything but laughed which irked him more. But before he will say anything. Siddharth went from there without listening him further.

Meanwhile Avneet saw Siddharth locked sia in car so she hurriedly went towards her and found her sleeping. But she was thinking why he came here to her office??

Siddharth came and sat beside her on driver seat. And move closer to her to tieing her seatbelt knowing Naksh was gazing at both. But butterflies erupted in her stomach due to closeness. Well he is very unromantic person so he ignited the engine leaving furious Naksh behind.

After driving for 20 minutes, sid took another turn.

"Siddharth where we are going?"

"You can call everyone to tell I am kidnapping you" she listened him and rolled her eyes thinking he can't talk to her straight. But leave it she have no problem whether he would take her anywhere.

To be continued...