69.

Continuation....

"Who Naksh?" Abhi saw him affecting this much and internally patted vaishu's back while she also innocently smiled and said

"He is HR in her office...and very sweet boy. He always took care of her"

"She didn't say him to stay away from her??" Sid asked them irritatedly

"No, why will she?"

"Nonsense....why she still didn't say him to stay away?"

"What happened to you suddenly? You already said her that you don't love her anymore..then why are you behaving like a possessive bf" vaish said and sid realised he was overreacting.

"No...I was just...

"Nevermind, You both suffered a lot in your life and now you both deserved happiness and I will search a nice girl for you also don't worry"

"I don't want any girl"

"But you can't spend your life alone"

"Sia is there for me"

"Will you not let her study?? Or will you stop her to marry...Siddharth you can't spend your life like this. You want a partner with whom you can share everything" vaish said with smile and he remained silent.

After dinner,

"Siddharth...I want to request you something"

"You can order me di"

"every day you have to eat dinner with us"

"But..

"No...you just tell me to order you" she smirked playfully and he surrender

"Okay now I am leaving"

"But there is heavy rainfall outside"

"Di...I came here with my car'"

"So what can't you stay here with us"

"Yes Siddharth, can't you stay here with us?" Abhi said him too

After requesting a bit more, he agreed

They all gossiping with each other, after years Siddharth was very happy getting love from vaishnavi and Abhishek. They treat him as small brother specially Vaishnavi.

At 11pm

Vaish yawned and said

"Now, I am very sleepy....you guys can carry on" she left to her room

After sometime,

Both went upstairs and opened the door of guest room where avneet and sia was sleeping hugging eachother.

Siddharth was gazing at them with a very small smile.

"Avneet too would have been a good mother if things were not so complicated" Abhi said slowly while sighing and about to enter inside the room when Siddharth hold his wrist to stop him and whispered

"What are you doing bhai?"

"I am waking her up that she can sleep with vaish and you can with sia"

"And you?"

"Living room"

"No need...I will manage"

"What you will manage...don't tell me you are going to share bed with her" abhi said lowly and bumped his shoulder with smirk.

"nothing is like what you think....just I don't want to disturb them"

"Are you sure?"

"Go...otherwise I will tell di that you are troubling me" sid said and shut the door on his face but slowly.

And Abhishek shook his head with big smile.

"Siddharth...you are still in love with her and she is regretting so badly means she deserve a chance buddy" he said to himself and went to his room.

But not before messaging him that he didn't tell this to Naksh.

Whereas Siddharth turned and saw them while sitting beside them on bed.

His phone buzzed and he checked the message came from Abhishek

"I will not tell Naksh about this 😁" his mood pissed off seeing this.

"Okay then I will tell him if I will meet 😒" he replied and went offline immediately.

"First that motherfucker Raghav and now who the hell is Naksh??" Sid thought and laid beside them and drifted to sleep.

To be continued...

Is Siddharth started changing himself on a very day at Abhinavi house.